Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hell, what do I have to do for Camila to get fucked? I've already gone two ways and nothing lol I got the route where she comes out in police cosplay where the MC wakes up with her giving head then the game ends and stays in an infinite loop. And the faithful wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Hell, what do I have to do for Camila to get fucked? I've already gone two ways and nothing lol I got the route where she comes out in police cosplay where the MC wakes up with her giving head then the game ends and stays in an infinite loop. And the faithful wheel.
The sex scenes available at the moment are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Jessica scene is when you have the option to save her or leave her, you only see her on her knees
The "infinite loop" is the end of the cheating route. By following the walkthrough you'll see all the content.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Shamanno
Great game, i normally don't like RPG games but this one was really well done.
Cant wait to what's next to come
Keep it up with the good work dev
I think the same, I'm not a big fan of sandboxes, only when the game is really good and this is I don't think there's any need to talk about Camila, the cutest girl in the game. Everything about her is delicious, her hairstyle, her delicious ass.. I'm dying to see more content with her, especially anal that ass fascinates me.:devilish:

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
I have my save files from earlier version of the game, but it doesn't work, i don't know why.. Anyone knows what's wrong with the saves ?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes