Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Plus I ended the blackmail path at the birthday without any anal scene AND I didn't get to ANY scene with other girls except the first one with Melissa bj in the bathroom...

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Wait... how? I did the blackmail path and after Camilla gave bj in his house she went home for mc birthday and it ended there for me with credit start to roll.
Secret ending in the blackmail mini-game. Check the walkthrough.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
For a description that has "he isn't racist" the dude sure does like dropping the hard R every chance he gets lol

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Didn't find the anal scene in blackmail path. The walkthrough needs to be updated.
The walkthrough is fine, the minigame is based on NRG, so you'll have to be patient and wait for Camila to be cleaning upstairs at the side of the bed to reach the secret ending. Remember to keep your pants on.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
how do i enter the blackmail path, i only managed the cheating and cuckhold, but not the blackmail , help
The walkthrough tell you how to do it. But to enter the blackmail path you have to choose the option in red when you're talking to Jason in the bathroom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lolydolly

Mksmith

Mar 18, 2022
how do i enter the blackmail path, i only managed the cheating and cuckhold, but not the blackmail , help
one Decision at the Start in school :
In the bathroom after class, choose the You know it’s not” option on Jason’s
dialogue in the bathroom.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
I keep entering a loop where when I get the phone the first time and try to meet her in the basketball courts I keep going to the nurses office is there anyway to get around this

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I keep entering a loop where when I get the phone the first time and try to meet her in the basketball courts I keep going to the nurses office is there anyway to get around this
Which route are you playing?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes