Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Apparently we will have a next update focusing on CHEATING and if it's true I'm dying to see Cami taking a dick in her pussy or that hot ass which is my preference I always get really excited when I see that huge ass of hers:p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blackmail is the route that she'll be more fast corrupted, in cuckold and cheating Camilla will be slowly corrupted.
Yes, I forgot about the other two.;)
I expected that, blackmail is always quicker for those who want to see sex right away but I like something slower like cheating or sharing if it was in the game.

Reactions: Doshima

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'll say it once and I'll say it again; this Gallery is fucking USELESS, absolutely a waste of programming without a F U L L S A V E

Not these dumb ass 2 minute long Outfit saves no one is going to give a FUCK about. It should be a god damn WAR CRIME to have good models but:

A. Make your stupid fucking story in RPGM and force people to grind their ass through tedious barely skippable dialogue and fetch quests.
B. Not have a proper Gallery even knowing your RPGM character routes are going to be all over the fuckin place.
C. A horrible questing system with no PROPER walkthrough.
D. Saves getting corrupted with minor updates that do little to nothing other than fix a few bugs and add a handjob here and there; forcing everyone to replay painfully slow through your shitty game again.

We need a F U L L S A V E hero or this game will not get me or anyone else off worth their salt.

NightWorld

May 30, 2021
I'll say it once and I'll say it again; this Gallery is fucking USELESS, absolutely a waste of programming without a F U L L S A V E

Not these dumb ass 2 minute long Outfit saves no one is going to give a FUCK about. It should be a god damn WAR CRIME to have good models but:

A. Make your stupid fucking story in RPGM and force people to grind their ass through tedious barely skippable dialogue and fetch quests.
B. Not have a proper Gallery even knowing your RPGM character routes are going to be all over the fuckin place.
C. A horrible questing system with no PROPER walkthrough.
D. Saves getting corrupted with minor updates that do little to nothing other than fix a few bugs and add a handjob here and there; forcing everyone to replay painfully slow through your shitty game again.

We need a F U L L S A V E hero or this game will not get me or anyone else off worth their salt.
FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes