Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

We understood the previous files might not work.

I downloaded the SAVES files that dev made available.

in the save files there are 2 folders:
Exposed Jessica
Jessica No Exposed

Which route are referring too those two folder?
Which branch of the game they represent?

Reactions: arvitus

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Can you play only the netorare part of the story?
Is it mystery? Or are you forced to see everything?
Is the mc oblivious of what's going on?
This game is only focused on NTR, the 3 routes have different kinds of NTR. The game just started so the MC doesn't know anything about what's going on with his GF.

Hi all,

We understood the previous files might not work.

I downloaded the SAVES files that dev made available.

in the save files there are 2 folders:
Exposed Jessica
Jessica No Exposed

Which route are referring too those two folder?
Which branch of the game they represent?
Hi! They represent the new content of this update, focused only on the cheating route.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
"Added a hint system/walkthrough in game (you can access to it by pressing H key)"
When I press H nothing happens
That's weird, you have to press it once and the hints should appear, they appear for a few seconds and then they disappear.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
does anyone have a save for just after the birthday party? i tried using the save in the first page. firstly, im not quite sure what they mean by "jessica exposed," is it referring to the bathroom scene or a later one? and when i try using this save it starts with a scene leading to a party that seems like it might be quite a bit latter in the game then directly after the birthday party scene where v0.2 ends.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This game is only focused on NTR, the 3 routes have different kinds of NTR. The game just started so the MC doesn't know anything about what's going on with his GF.

Hi! They represent the new content of this update, focused only on the cheating route.
OK but then can you play the netorare route through the netorare mc only?
Or are you forced to play with the netori guy?

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
does anyone have a save for just after the birthday party? i tried using the save in the first page. firstly, im not quite sure what they mean by "jessica exposed," is it referring to the bathroom scene or a later one? and when i try using this save it starts with a scene leading to a party that seems like it might be quite a bit latter in the game then directly after the birthday party scene where v0.2 ends.
There's no birthday party yet, that'll be in the next update. The party he's referring to is the party where the MC's girlfriend goes to the pub with Jason, Junior and Jessica, the new version starts after that party.
Jessica exposed is when you tell Junior what Jessica did in the school, that's on the second day after the prologue ends, before the start of the classes.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
There's no birthday party yet, that'll be in the next update. The party he's referring to is the party where the MC's girlfriend goes to the pub with Jason, Junior and Jessica, the new version starts after that party.
Jessica exposed is when you tell Junior what Jessica did in the school, that's on the second day after the prologue ends, before the start of the classes.
oh, i played my old save till the birthday party and it ended with a "thank you for playing v0.2" then just nothing, so i started up the save from the first page. so basically the game got an overhaul? so if i start a new game things will be different?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
oh, i played my old save till the birthday party and it ended with a "thank you for playing v0.2" then just nothing, so i started up the save from the first page. so basically the game got an overhaul? so if i start a new game things will be different?
That save you mentioned is from the blackmail path. This game has 3 paths and each path has different branches. Use the walkthrough to know what to do and see all the content.

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
ShadowsOfDesire-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

ShamanDEV Hey!
What's up with these files in 0.3?
View attachment 3159175
They take up 1.6 GB for no apparent reason. Please fix this.​
oops I forgot to delete the photoshop files from the final folder, thanks for letting me know

Reactions: Ass Fan

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
GG :love: the event with blindfold thing - that really good. Wish there are more event like that where she actually get penetrate not by Fred but by several man on her first time. But it seem her first time, will be Jason and there will be gangbang right? DP?DAP?DVP? :love: haha.........oh one more thing, will she dye her hair like to red hair( Max Corruption), blonde(initial corruption). Anyway.......Gracias :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
My saves from the first page do not appear in the Load Game menu. I have never had this issue before, anyone knows anything about this?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
My saves from the first page do not appear in the Load Game menu. I have never had this issue before, anyone knows anything about this?
Saves from 0.2c may not work if you didn't save before going to sleep. You can download the saves the dev posted and if they don't appear you can:
1. Put the global save he posted in your save folder
2. Make a random save in your gameplay and then overwrite it with the save you downloaded

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes