Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Btw why the walkthrough for the first versions is not available anymore?
It's still available, but it's not updated to the last version, I just told him to update the walkthrough in the OP, but if you can't wait, in his discord server there's the updated walkthrough.

Reactions: Rabonixxx

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
So update 0.3 advances cheating path. Do we know what is planned for next update ? Is it gonna be cuckold or blackmail path ?

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I cannot see the new images in this update in file can anyone upload it here what's new in this now I am at my work so I don't have my laptop to play by just need to check the images what is new in this please can anyone send me the file of images the new update v0.3

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
can anyone please provide a save with blackmail path for 0.3 my save says thanks for playing and its not continuing to 0.3

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Guy somebody tell me how to blackmail minigame process
The walkthrough tells you how to do it correctly. By picking the purple choice you can advance the minigame. And if you don't take off Jason's pants, you can grab her when she's cleaning in the bedroom at the side of the bed to open a new branch.

Jan 15, 2022
The walkthrough tells you how to do it correctly. By picking the purple choice you can advance the minigame. And if you don't take off Jason's pants, you can grab her when she's cleaning in the bedroom at the side of the bed to open a new branch.
Bro can u give some steps for it actually im playing in mobile..think it as a... Big favor bro

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Type some steps for with out taking pant
Take pictures of her while she works. At first, it will increase her desire, after a new option appears, this will no longer make her desire more but will make her move to another job.

The further you go, there will come a point where Jason's desire will also increase, this will make Jason want to take off his pants. (Recommended to make a save before the option appears)

Take it off: This will make Camila's desire increase a lot, increasing her lust at the end of the day.

Don't take it off: The day will end the same, only that Camila can trust you a little more. This decision contains a "secret route", if you grope Camila's ass while she is working standing still (upstairs at the right side of the bed), you will increase Jason's desire a lot, do it twice and when she is cleaning in the same way you will get the option to smell her ass in red or touching her in red, do it and you will activate the secret ending. (recommended to make another save before triggering the secret ending).

(In case you don't find her cleaning standing still, just take a picture of her so change her job until she is as you wish).

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes