nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
Did anyone manage to make it work? Here I also keep pressing P, the two kiss and nothing happens, she cries and nothing happens, then I appear outside, press P and go back to the house but nothing happens, I can't even enter the house because Jessica is in front of the door.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I used a save before Fred went to his house and before talking to Jessica, but even then there's no point in pressing the letter P as soon as I finish talking to Jessica I have to go into the house for the birthday event to start, I go in and it happens. that dialogue the two kiss Camila cries and the dialogue ends I keep pressing P and nothing happens then I appear outside with Jessica and nothing happens press the letter P the screen goes dark and comes back and nothing happens

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
I used a save before Fred went to his house and before talking to Jessica, but even then there's no point in pressing the letter P as soon as I finish talking to Jessica I have to go into the house for the birthday event to start, I go in and it happens. that dialogue the two kiss Camila cries and the dialogue ends I keep pressing P and nothing happens then I appear outside with Jessica and nothing happens press the letter P the screen goes dark and comes back and nothing happens
That's another path, the new update its about cheating path

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
" Imagine getting triggered by a game LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: " the thing is that games movies books vehiculates ideas , that's a kind of propaganda. Most ntr lovers have peculiar fetichism about being submissive humiliated sissified cucked etc which show weak minds and i think it should be added because a lot of those players will probably embrace that kind world's view.
i played manhunt i guess i must be a serial killer then
sigh havent we gotten past this shit in the fucking 80's

Reactions: ViihX and fbass

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
Shadows of Desire [v0.3b] [Shamantr] - Compressed

Original Size: ~4GB
Compressed Size: ~400MB

Win:
WORKUPLOAD | PIXELDRAIN |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the game still frozen? Can I trigger the event by pressing the P key? If I start a new game without using the old save, do I still get stuck at the birthday event that ends with Camila crying?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LordD99

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Is the game still frozen? Can I trigger the event by pressing the P key? If I start a new game without using the old save, do I still get stuck at the birthday event that ends with Camila crying?
No idea, I don't play the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShadowsOfDesire-0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes