Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
as jason. two ints at school : "if alice served" and "look for alice in the infirmary" nowhere to be found, including said infirmary.
For her to be in the infirmary you have to pick the orange option when you're talking to her while playing as Fred

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
For her to be in the infirmary you have to pick the orange option when you're talking to her while playing as Fred
well okay but as jason i cannot proceed with either ella nor sarah because there's still stomething to do. But i've done ruth's phone and the cabin event. There's nothing else to be done at school i'm stuck. tried every room tried talking to every npc etc. i'm stuck

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
well okay but as jason i cannot proceed with either ella nor sarah because there's still stomething to do. But i've done ruth's phone and the cabin event. There's nothing else to be done at school i'm stuck. tried every room tried talking to every npc etc. i'm stuck
can you send me your save? It happened to someone recently and he didn't know what he did to get to that, that happens when you don't have an active switch that you have to activate with Fred, do you remember what events you did with Fred?

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
can you send me your save? It happened to someone recently and he didn't know what he did to get to that, that happens when you don't have an active switch that you have to activate with Fred, do you remember what events you did with Fred?
nope bc i used the save provided in op bc mine were busted.

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
What switch it is so I can test enabling it?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes