Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
Wait, does it ends @ the birthday party ?

Cuz I nowhere found like near the amount of the CG said it is in the game, not even from the previous update.

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Why are saves not showing? I placed them on www/save, but all I see when I try to load is the ones I originally have.
I think maybe there needs to be a Global save file included, that wasn't, with those for them to work. Like in the saves on the front page from last update. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

ticksundtrips

Jan 17, 2022
BUG REPORT - i used one of the save files and shortly after when you have to find cami and at the gym locker room at school - i get a freeze image of her standing in front of the door. the game proceeds to run, and everything can be pressed but her image stays there like this even when i load the file again. i cant proceed form there

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
BUG REPORT - i used one of the save files and shortly after when you have to find cami and at the gym locker room at school - i get a freeze image of her standing in front of the door. the game proceeds to run, and everything can be pressed but her image stays there like this even when i load the file again. i cant proceed form there
Make sure you didn't accidentally hide the text using either Alt or Ctrl key. If you hid the text, you wouldn't be able to progress. I sometimes fall into this trap on RPGM games because of Renpy's skip feature.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes