ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
Anybody knows how to get these scenes? Finished the update not sure if this update last scene is the tent one
When I made Fred's scene I made a mistake and put that the scene is unlocked at the end of the event, after a command that makes the event end so the last part (the switch should have been activated) is not executed so it is not activated

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So.. I'm guessing there is no actual scene about what Junior and that other guy did with Alice, right? Or did I fuckin miss it?

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
I played 3 hours and it made me remember why I don't play rpgm games anymore. It is WAY too slow an engine. I will go back to Renpy games and I advise you to switch to it if you want more people to play your game. I want to continue your game but not like this.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
BUG REPORT - i used one of the save files and shortly after when you have to find cami and at the gym locker room at school - i get a freeze image of her standing in front of the door. the game proceeds to run, and everything can be pressed but her image stays there like this even when i load the file again. i cant proceed form there
Try pressing P, it should solve that problem.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Tha jason scenes are the same? Or it changes something?
The Jason scenes are the exact same between doing both options. What changes, from what I've seen because I didn't play to completion from both these points, is how you arrive at the party. Cami will arrive later with Jason at the party instead of with you, and there's some accompanying dialogue changes as well. I stopped after the point when I met up with Cami at the party, so I didn't see much further. I imagine there are some other dialogue options that change maybe? I think Cami might not accidentally use the wrong name for her cousin, because that mistake happens when Fred video calls her after waking up, but he doesn't video call her if he goes to work, thus not giving you the option to address it? I'm not sure.

Reactions: desertoo

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
The Jason scenes are the exact same between doing both options. What changes, from what I've seen because I didn't play to completion from both these points, is how you arrive at the party. Cami will arrive later with Jason at the party instead of with you, and there's some accompanying dialogue changes as well. I stopped after the point when I met up with Cami at the party, so I didn't see much further. I imagine there are some other dialogue options that change maybe? I think Cami might not accidentally use the wrong name for her cousin, because that mistake happens when Fred video calls her after waking up, but he doesn't video call her if he goes to work, thus not giving you the option to address it? I'm not sure.
Ok thanks i didn't want to go through the minigame again. I played the other one at work and yes cami use the wrong name if you hint her in a dialogue. Anyway i think the rest is the same.

wesker4608

Aug 7, 2021
Very nice update ! Love that game ! But a bit blue balls... And the scene with Ruth was disapointing, except for the patreon I guess...

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Good concept and good images, my only concern is that with 3 paths the game will take too long to get content out. In reality all you really need is a cheating and cuck path because she is gonna fuck the black guy regardless, the only difference should be if the husband knows or the husband doesnt know.

Reactions: Redsnoopy

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
as Jayson, where's your locker?? if it's here then I can't get it.
Capture.PNG

am here on the walkthrough:

AS JASON
- After talking with Ruth
- Go east and enter in the infirmary
- GO TO THE MAIN HALL AND TALK ...
- Go outside and go all the ...
- Go to your locker and then go to the library ...

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Can't play complete quests in joiplay. In the gym where Camila is jerking off someone off cam the screen gets stuck

MarioJMC

Apr 2, 2020
Bug?

In Cheating route, after the testing minigame, if Fred went to work in the city, got no money from the working time

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes