May 30, 2017
Can you tell me steps you followed for anal scene
I resist during house cleaning,but no success
I downloaded the save of other because i didnt save when <removed> want to drop his pant. You keep touching her until you have the choice to pull off pant. Keep it on and keep touching her and the scene will come eventually

May 30, 2017
any cheating route save? I accidentally deleted my global setting as I downloaded and pasted save file from others :v. I dont want to replay all over again.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
ShamanDEV Where is this scene? I found it in the folder (in the party section i think) but not seen it nor in saved nor in not saved jessica
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you get the option to either go to your bed at home and sleep or go to your job in the city to work before the birthday party, choose the option to sleep in the bed. This happens once Fred wakes up from his nap.

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
When you get the option to either go to your bed at home and sleep or go to your job in the city to work before the birthday party, choose the option to sleep in the bed. This happens once Fred wakes up from his nap.
Tha jason scenes are the same? Or it changes something?

Monterno

Jul 6, 2023
Anybody knows how to get these scenes? Finished the update not sure if this update last scene is the tent one

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
why im getting this error
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR29.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR3.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR30.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR31.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR32.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR33.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR34.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR35.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR36.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR37.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR38.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR4.png. The file is corrupt

Monterno

Jul 6, 2023
I cant seem to use your save? It doesnt really appear on the save slots
I do not know why 2 scenes with cami don't work. I think i'ts a bug and if you want to see it play it, you will find it at the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And if you continue and go to the tent you will see a scene not in the gallery.

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
why im getting this error
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR29.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR3.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR30.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR31.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR32.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR33.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR34.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR35.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR36.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR37.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR38.png. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Iaritiana\Downloads\SoD pv.rar: Checksum error in Shadows Of Desire\www\img\pictures\7_BR4.png. The file is corrupt
is that the compressed version?

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
if you can play as 1 of the 3 that will be cool .... like if you play as the black guy you need to find ways to corrupt her or play as her to make her a slut or as the one that get coked or save his girl.
by the way is there a way to make the chat go faster it's slow and sometimes like 60% of the time i wanna skip the talking .
the art is great and unique mechanic , it will be a waste to play it one way only.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
if you can play as 1 of the 3 that will be cool .... like if you play as the black guy you need to find ways to corrupt her or play as her to make her a slut or as the one that get coked or save his girl.
by the way is there a way to make the chat go faster it's slow and sometimes like 60% of the time i wanna skip the talking .
the art is great and unique mechanic , it will be a waste to play it one way only.
I think pressing and holding Shift will make the text go faster.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes