ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
The Ruth & Melissa quest is still bugged as hell.
I talk to Ruth outside the school. Then with Melissa in the canteen as per request. She sends me back to Ruth instead!
I talk with Ruth by the bus stop and she sends me to Melissa again! In consequence, I can't do her photo shoot quest, because Ruth becomes blocked.
That's weird, can you send me your save, please?

Liga20

Oct 5, 2022
why can't I use the previous updated version of the save file, when I start using the save file it immediately finishes after approaching the tent, does anyone know why?

Bear6

Jan 3, 2024
Anyone know in which path this scene trigger ? How i am going to activate this scene ? I have finished all the paths but still can't get this scene.

• Love
Reactions: aordd69

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
why can't I use the previous updated version of the save file, when I start using the save file it immediately finishes after approaching the tent, does anyone know why?
You're starting a file that's set in the cheating path. This update is for the cuckold path. You need to load a save file that's on that path or start a fresh file and work your way through that path. It's a different story once you branch off from the initial start.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Haven't played the most recent update yet but would like to see some content with the mc's sister. I find her really hot and would love to see her getting some dick. The birthday party update did hint that she might get gangbanged and I'm looking forward to it.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: aordd69 and NK.3

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
What a disapointing ending...Another example of a dev overthinking stuff, yet not delivering on his own premise.
Camila should have just woken up and went for a glass of water. When coming back she could have spotted light coming from Jason's bedroom. Camilla then sneaks in a peek and sees Sarah riding Jason. This forces Camilla into confronting her desires and witnessing in surprise that she began to masturbate, while watching the two have sex.
Simple and effective.
Instead this update was a LITERAL SOAP OPERA...
Snooze fest ending also...I don't think these kind of cliffhangers are effective dev :WeSmart: Couse the next update is what? In twelve months?

BTW...
Because a single mother raising two kids, doesn't have enough alcohol for martinis...Sure bruh...Let's call in out of nowhere the teacher and have random sex with her...

The only good part was Rose talking about her exboyfriend, and the girls being so open next to Jason and Fred. There was so much storytelling introduced that the sex scenes felt out of place...No seriously, I really enjoyed the party. It's like they actually had fun. Maybe the dev should try doing romance games instead. :KEK:

Last edited:

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone have the files for the scenes? My game keys bugging oht on certain stills and just covers the map so I can't see.

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
How to proceed with this state?

There was an interactable at the yellow star i've used it and now i have no way to get going, if i go down the stairs i get this hint to "I must go to the bathroom and undress me."

On the other hand if i move close to Cami i got repelled by and unknown force...

I'm using the latest version of the game, started a fresh new game.

Send help please

1711062294682.png

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
How to proceed with this state?

There was an interactable at the yellow star i've used it and now i have no way to get going, if i go down the stairs i get this hint to "I must go to the bathroom and undress me."

On the other hand if i move close to Cami i got repelled by and unknown force...

I'm using the latest version of the game, started a fresh new game.

Send help please

View attachment 3466974
Can you send me your save by discord, please? so I can find what cause this bug and fix it, it's really weird

Reactions: Mazurcraft
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes