T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Will Fred be able to finish the year with his relationship in tact? Looked at change log. Is this another one of those games where the MC has the IQ of a Gnat? " Yes honey, go ahead and bang who you want. I don't mind. As long as I have you." Blackmail, cheating, or cuckold. All reasons the relationship is not intact and could never be, unless, Gnat. Good luck and maybe redo the overview. Just a thought

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
1711068455405.png 1711068684046.png I hope they are useful, however I will upload a version that fixes this bugs tomorrow (the original release date of the public version TESTED) the symbolin the first image is the accent, ´

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 3467244 View attachment 3467256 I hope they are useful, however I will upload a version that fixes this bugs tomorrow (the original release date of the public version TESTED) the symbolin the first image is the accent, ´
cant clik save after retry cause they will loading and then back to display error, trying copy images , but seems i cant see the picture

nevermind already solve the problem , Thanks Bro

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
В игре отсутствуют изображения «9_X320» и «9_X321». Кроме того, есть ли варианты, что патреон-версия когда-нибудь станет общедоступной?

Reactions: Rudmi

Bear6

Jan 3, 2024
That's the blackmail path and it depends on which choices you made earlier
Could you please share more details about it ? Does it depend on whether I exposed Jessica or not, or whether I saved her from Junior or not? I went through the blackmail path again and only got 2 scenes at the end... camilla anal rape and camila BJ.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
Could you please share more details about it ? Does it depend on whether I exposed Jessica or not, or whether I saved her from Junior or not? I went through the blackmail path again and only got 2 scenes at the end... camilla anal rape and camila BJ.
Exactly,saving Jessica or not,mini game u chose etc etc,I don't remember all my choices,when I get home I'll try to help you more

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Sure, as a SIDE character she's paced fine, but the payoff doesn't land very well for characters that aren't focused on in the NTR genre BECAUSE things are moving too quickly and we don't necessarily get enough time to know the character better and develop a connection with them to truly appreciate the NTR aspect of it. It's paced fine for a quick and cheap sex scene. It's just an excuse to add sex scenes for people while the real slow burn for the main girl is happening, which is my main gripe with having side characters in NTR games in general and this game is adding new side characters every update, like Rose in this latest one. I wouldn't mind it so much if they used the side characters sparingly for certain plot reasons, like keeping MC away from Camilla and Jason temporarily or whatever, but instead they get whole scenes.

I definitely wouldn't mind if Ruth and Sarah(Sarati) had their own game that fully explored their story because they have really nice models. However, I'd rather they take a massive backseat along with the other side girls during this plot.

I can definitely agree that Camilla was horribly paced in this update. The fact that there was nothing that happened off screen when Fred had his first nightmare was mind boggling to me, because she was WITH Jason to prepare stuff for the party, meanwhile Fred is MIA for 10 hours in a nightmare and we get NO progression with Camilla and Jason in that time? It was a wasted opportunity that was instead replaced with a dream sequence that only serves to plant a seed in Fred's mind about his true nature. Using scenes with his mom which has one of the worst models no less. It was frustrating for me.

I personally enjoy the cheating route most, as it's my favorite type of NTR. I'm not AS keen with the cuckold route but I can still enjoy that sort of thing nonetheless. Though this update was the slowest of slow burns in that regard though, which is massively disappointing.

[Edit: Oh and I forgot the addition of the store owners Vann and I forget the other ones name. Even though they existed as regular shop NPC's initially, Vann gets a whole ass scene too, further taking up time that could be used to progress Camilla. They have really great character models too, but again, I'd appreciate it more if they just had their own game to tell their storylines.]
Yah I agree with you. Aside from Melissa the rest are getting or are already kind of ruined because of the HARD force scene or 180 flip in their characters. Honestly I think I can write a better story than Shamantr. I just don' know jack about animation and game making. But check out my revise.

Camila the most important one is a easy fix.

Cheating route is fine up to the third act. But change the last act entirely or refine it. Give Camila a oh its just the tip or at least vagina rubbing scene in end of chapter one. Its already heading there. Then by chapter two they bang. Easy.

The cuckold route will just follow some of the Red room idea. During the first act, when Camila shows up to school late, she tells Fred she wants him to be the lifeguard like already in the story. Fred decides to go with Camila to try out. Teacher Ella asks Fred to demonstrate but he is mediocre at it. Ella rejects Fred and Camilla is sadden by this. However Jason uses opportunity to get close to Camila, and convince teacher Ella to that he will teach Fred as a back up lifeguard. This ways we get Fred, Camila and Jason a reason to be in the same place. Ella accepts because she likes Jason. By now were in the mid first act. Camila excited from the idea that Fred can become a life guard, jumps in pool to congratulate Fred. But she forgets that she is still fatigue from her morning sickness, Camila struggles and almost drown as Fred panic helplessly. Jason swoops in and saves Camila, full body contact, arms wrap around each other, her legs wraps around Jason waist as he lifts her outta of the pool. Camila blushes. Fred watches all of this with a hard on.

By evening and the end of the first act Fred, Camila and Jason ask teacher Ella to practice swimming after school to get Fred up to speed. Ella accepts but won't supervise. At the swimming pool Fred determine to save Camila in the future, swim vigorously. Jason outside of the pool flirts with Camila and gets in her ear about cuckold and BBC. Fred seeing them conversate jealously swims even harder and drowns. Jason jumps and saves him, but Fred is unconscious. Here the dream sequence begins but is strictly Camila and Jason related. While this is going on, Jason refuse to give Fred mouth to mouth but will teach Camila how to using her own mouth as an example. Camila rejects it, but gives in out of desperation. So they mouth to mouth and it turns into a passionate kiss instead. It at this moment Fred wakes and catches them. Camila pushes Jason away and explain herself, but they both notice Fred has a hard on.

Honestly I would write more but I don't want to be wasting your time lol. So that the kind of the idea I would of went with. And don't even get me started with Blackmail.

Last edited:

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know what scene this is??? I didn't find her
Blackmail path. Expose Jessica. Make sure you complete all her events up to the bathroom one. Do not give Ella involved in the saving. You only need the key. Jessica need to be the one that knocks Junior out in the bathroom.

Reactions: serjny

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone know in which path this scene trigger ? How i am going to activate this scene ? I have finished all the paths but still can't get this scene.
Blackmail, but during point where Jason is harassing Camila, you must play the mini game until the option of Jason keep your pants on or take off your pants. Now I now you wanna pop em pants off and get down on Camila, but keep the pants on. Then only proceed with the purple text options when she is in Jason room cleaning. If she does not go there, take pictures until she goes there. It will be random. Now I know you wanna nut by now but stay strong keep taking pictures. When she gets there, activate purple dialogue. You have to do this twice. The event will then trigger.

Bear6

Jan 3, 2024
Blackmail, but during point where Jason is harassing Camila, you must play the mini game until the option of Jason keep your pants on or take off your pants. Now I now you wanna pop em pants off and get down on Camila, but keep the pants on. Then only proceed with the purple text options when she is in Jason room cleaning. If she does not go there, take pictures until she goes there. It will be random. Now I know you wanna nut by now but stay strong keep taking pictures. When she gets there, activate purple dialogue. You have to do this twice. The event will then trigger.
Thanks for help! I think I missed getting Camila to do Jason's room cleaning and choosing the purple dialogue twice. Will try it later, huhuu

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
for me i played the game for the last update , it's boring nothing great or bad just boring + he need to work on face explorations more ,i got sooo lam playing it and read and clicking skip 2 hrs then hit the part where the use a book to draw and then you need to pick the winier, of looooooooooooooooooooog and hard to skip fast, so i closed the game and i don't think i will play it ever now . the guy that is making the game is trying to put new things to the game.... and that is good to games like this after all story is everything , in all kind of NTR games . it's just that i feel the faces need more and way more fix to make them normal, and looking at how things are going i don't even think that will ever happen.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes