elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
Help please! I can't find (as Jason) Camila after pizza dinner. He arrive to Camila's house, and realice that she's not there.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
From subscribestar
"tier III Access to the Premium+ version of the game which contains a bonus scene"
"tier IV You'll be able to discuss a scene with me"

I can't understand if tier IV also have bonus scene or only tier III? And is it a good time to hoop on the game? I keep seeing people saying that cami and jason doesn't have much scene together compared to him and other girls, i want to subscribe but don't want to waste money since i'm mainly interested in cami.

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
Absolutely no. Her corruption her not taken flight. The only only thing that even occurred that would remotely even be close to corrupting on her is the lap dance? And that was WAY back in the first chapter? Everything else was kind of pussy footing. Even the drunk game. Nothing really happened.

Compare to the cheating route, Camilla and Jason started initially with texting, then the party with drugs and kissing , then the girls locker room with foreplay, Jason house a lot of fore play and light blow job, Fred's house going behind Fred's back with back story, Fred's party with more foreplay, the tent with a hard blowjob, back to the school and girls locker with hard on kissing, foreplay, talking about feelings, and light half way penis in sex. This opens up the door for her corruption here smoothly. over the course of the chapters

Blackmail Camilla and Jason at Fred's house started off a bit too rushed with a hard blow job, but slow down as it progresses at Jason house with Camilla working for Jason, foreplay and butt job, (anal and drug scene was not canon), anal at the mansion, and then a whole lot more at the mansion of going behind Fred's back, foreplay, kissing, tit jobs, butt jobs, talking about feelings, messing around., back story and full on sex. This opens up the door for her corruption here some what smoothly. over the course of the chapters

Cuckold. Oh man.... this one was so bad. It started with at school lap dance which is good as Camilla show interest in corruption. Then move over to three not even sure which is canon path of blind fold, gym, or swim suit, all Camilla shows no interest in corruption in any of these. Now the photo scene, no corruption. Now the card game, no corruption. The drinking game, a little but not clear corruption. The blindfold blowjob, no corruption as Camilla thinks it a cucumber. To this update? What the hell? (on top of this, a lot what happens in the cuckold route in terms corruption actually don't even comes from Jason, but external random stuff and yet she still jump on Jason's dick.?)
Yea is like she is different character
And when i meant done i meant is she already wants to be taken in front of fred by another man and she clearly likes it and wants it in other path
she still "fighting"
in this she is the 1 to move things forward idk if i could call it a "corruption"

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
Which downloader we must use for windows ? it seems to me all of em are previous version. I downloaded from pixeldrain but cuckold path ended again when Jason went in Cami's bed. Edit: Okey it's in ren'py version thanks for answering nothing. I wonder if this one still contains that blackmail sequel too since there is cuckold path stressed in main menu

Last edited:

Captain Oblivious

Aug 23, 2024
For the RPGM version, what is in the box outside Fred's home (I'm guessing a costume) and what path is it for? Couldn't find anything about it in the guide...

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes