Aug 16, 2022
i just loaded the first version (the renpy port) for mac. it was a rar version which i converted to zip. everything is fine but when i try to open the game it says i dont have the rights to do so, what can i do?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
idk i though the game had more potentiel the way things happens in the "cuckold" route is way too brutal for a "cuckold" route, maybe i'm just not the target of this game anyway.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I'm guessing old saves don't work? I was trying to start from a save at the end of 3c (RPGM version) where you're looking at the Redbox video of Cami in bed and it keeps saying it's the end of 3.0 content, even though I'm playing the 4.4c version. Or is there an earlier save I should be starting at? If I have to start over, man am I not looking forward to going through all of that again.

Edit: He really should put in some options that let you skip to a certain chapter, just give you all the choices up to that point without having to play through it. Because it's so tedious to play through the game over and over.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Im getting a weird probelm and need help. Im at the scene where Cami invites Jason at her home. Jason brings pizza. But As soon as they Sit on the couch to talk while fred is in the Bathroom jerking off, the games starts to get slower and the games hangs. Is anyone facing this probelm. Im runing the game on my Laptop with builtin Graphics. Help will be much appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes