quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Help please! I can't find (as Jason) Camila after pizza dinner. He arrive to Camila's house, and realice that she's not there.
You have to interact with everyone on the map, Jason won't find her. You're probably missing the second room in the club where you find one of the girls sitting, it's around the bottom area of the screen.

This is one of the reasons why point-and-click games suck. This game is a linear story, it should be a VN, not this shit. The game constantly throws you to a map where you have to do things in a specific order to advance the story so it turns into a "find where to click" mini-game every few scenes. And it's not like interacting with other stuff will give you different or even repeatable content, it's just the character going "I have nothing to do here" or "I shouldn't go there". It doesn't seem like the Dev reads the thread but I wish someone would open their eyes to this.

Adrian678j

Aug 10, 2021
Arie? Isn't she only in the cheating route?
As far as i remember she didn't have a single sex scene for now.
I just saw someone on Discord saying there's a Jason and Ari cuckold scene in this update, but I think it's one of the special scenes for those who paid extra.

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
I won't play not unless people here post new scene about the fully deflower of cami. In ep 5 Jason only put the half of his dick in cami not the full dick I won't call deflower because I believe cami hymen still intact tho

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I won't play not unless people here post new scene about the fully deflower of cami. In ep 5 Jason only put the half of his dick in cami not the full dick I won't call deflower because I believe cami hymen still intact tho
Tell me you've never had sex without telling me you've never had sex. :ROFLMAO:

Jason's dick is like 10 inches long & 6-7 inches in circumference. Halfway in is still an elephant stuffing a gerbil. But sure... her hymen is still intact.. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Doshima

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
hymen still intact? I am wondering if her fking stomach is still in tact with that behemoth penetrating her secret area wtf

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes