pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Damn, and I thought I was autistic for adding unnecessary "..." in my text :HideThePain:
This dude literally writes a pause statement after every single line of text and every dissolve transition (thousands of them) :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Sometimes two in a row for some reason :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

View attachment 3976359

Why...?
This only adds artificial, unskippable time-waste, sluggish feeling and prevents from clicking through the text faster.

And also, as far as I know, if you use show to present a full-screen image, it'll will stay on its own layer until you hide it. This means that the bigger your game becomes - the more images are being clogged in the memory behind each other in layers (Renpy engine thing). You should use scene instead. It replaces the previous full-screen image and your game won't be lagging so hard over time.
oops my reply got copy pasted (phone) so reposting. Any suggestions on making the game playable?

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
Hiyah... this update was, well how do I put it? Let at least start with the good stuff. Art is good as always. Model is god tier. Especially with the update. Sex scene are good enough. Effort is always respect. Story is meh.

Now for the bad, this series is starting to become like any other NTR games that spiral down hill and out of control. Adding too many things all at once that ruin the original plot. Its just new girls after new girls. New villain's after new villain's. New plot after new plot. Random and more random Its no longer about Camilla, Jason and Fred being in a triangle It headed towards each characters having their own arch... something I don't like. This cuckold update broke the triangle.

Jason was barely around Camilla in this update. Literally appear once for pizza and at the end to bang. There was no chase. No build up. Instead he goes banging new and old girls, absolutely nothing to do with Camilla. Camilla is in the same, literally going everywhere doing nothing with Jason. messing with with random dudes, leading down like swinging and multiple partner path. Fred even gets an unusual arch? He gets a face sit, and a handy job. What happen ?

So much random thing happens during reading, I start asked myself... who the hell are these characters? Who wrote this? I don't care? When will we get to Jason and Camilla going behind Fred's back? None of that happen? Just a straight shoe horn towards the end? Whoa Jason appears. Money. What? Camilla immediately jump his dick with zero build up? This update was very bad.

PS. Pray for me. Once my 4090 arrives, I will venture innto blender and daz 3d to start my own journey in 3d and NTR gaming.
Really? One thing i was concerned about was jason and camila non interacting enough because there are to many characther involved. I played red room and loved it so i hoped to play this game soon but now, damn.

Does this have the Bonus Content Tier IV & III ??
Wasn't only third tier with the bonus?

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I was very excited for the renpy port, but this basically still plays like a rpgm having to point and click on everything to move the story along. It also doesn't help that it runs like shit sadly.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
The more advanced this game is, the more difficult it is to play, when I was still RGP maker I couldn't finish it because it always closed in a certain scene, now in ren'py, whenever I'm at Fred's house, there comes a moment when it stops responding no matter how many times I press it. the game

Jan 7, 2021
Damn, and I thought I was autistic for adding unnecessary "..." in my text :HideThePain:
This dude literally writes a pause statement after every single line of text and every dissolve transition (thousands of them) :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Sometimes two in a row for some reason :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

View attachment 3976359

Why...?
This only adds artificial, unskippable time-waste, sluggish feeling and prevents from clicking through the text faster.

And also, as far as I know, if you use show to present a full-screen image, it'll will stay on its own layer until you hide it. This means that the bigger your game becomes - the more images are being clogged in the memory behind each other in layers (Renpy engine thing). You should use scene instead. It replaces the previous full-screen image and your game won't be lagging so hard over time.
OOhh, and I'm wondering why the game feels heavy(my pc has 32gigs ram and a 4080). You are absolutely right.

ShamanDEV, you better replace these with scene, man. Otherwise the game starts to get too heavy after some point and slowing down/starts lagging.

Reactions: raketenrocket
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes