Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Yo can somebody help me understand this mess of a game because "Added gallery [INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT ^^]" isn't too helpful, I downloaded and it was just a date folder that I replaced the (rpgm version) data folder of and don't see a gallery except I guess her phone at the very start with nothing in it?

Also what's the deal with the saves just being right before a bunch of random scenes, which is supposed to be the end game with an actual working gallery?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, what is going on here? Can someone explain it fully?

So RPGM version is chapter 1-4, and is required to play first.
But Renpy version is chapter 5 that continues just the cheating path?

I play the cheating path only, so it doesn't really affect me, but maybe others will not appreciate that.

Also, is there no plans to port over the RPGM into one renpy version? Honestly, the development process seems like a cluster fuck.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018

I play the cheating path only, so it doesn't really affect me, but maybe others will not appreciate that.

Also, is there no plans to port over the RPGM into one renpy version? Honestly, the development process seems like a cluster fuck.
In short, things take time. The rpgm originally have to go by the method. DEV can only work on one path at a time. Next REN PY is likely cuckold.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017

Just play the cheating path on rpgm until the end, then switch to the Renpy chapter.

skdlwww

Jun 4, 2024
야, 여기서 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는 거야? 누가 이걸 완전히 설명해줄 수 있어?

RPGM 버전은 1~4장까지이며, 먼저 플레이해야 합니다.
하지만 Renpy 버전은 5장에서 계속 치트 경로만 이어지나요?

저는 치팅 모드만 플레이하고 있어서 큰 영향은 없지만, 다른 사람들은 이 점을 좋아하지 않을지도 몰라요.

또한 RPGM을 하나의 renpy 버전으로 이식할 계획은 없는 건가요? 솔직히 개발 과정이 엉망진창인 듯합니다.
[/인용하다]
5의 내용을 더 쉽게 이해하려면 1~4를 수행해야 합니다.

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes