Mr__Hyper

Aug 15, 2023
Stop using bloatware anti-virus applications. Use your common sense instead.
While using common sense, many users appreciate the additional layer of security provided by anti-virus applications. These programs helps detectand remove malware that might slip through even the most cautious user's defenses. It's all about finding the right balance and tools that work best for each individual's needs. (as of mine)

Last edited:

zupamupa10

Oct 26, 2021
While using common sense, many users appreciate the additional layer of security provided by anti-virus applications. These programs helps detectand remove malware that might slip through even the most cautious user's defenses. It's all about finding the right balance and tools that work best for each individual's needs. (as of mine)
Sorry if I sounded rude, but Avast is literally a bloatware that offers not much than the default Windows Defender. If security is really a thing for you maybe you should use a better program.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
I'm starting this now and the english translation can be pretty jarring at times. does this get better in later update?

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
Can someone help me ? My game just crashes and closes when fred comes home from work. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
damn dev really need to compress the game :ROFLMAO:, i've seen the renpy port for chapter 1-4 and it actually reduce the size from 11.9gb to 1.7gb is wild, and it simply by converting the file type for images from png to webp (according to port changelog).

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Im confused, why is the sexy blonde who cosplayed spider-gwen not in this game anymore?

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mega link is broken
You read my DM right? I am reuploading everything where the post is <2 months. But this will take quite a while as its a ton of files. There are other hosts please use them in the meanwhile.
Well at least you stopped reporting now.

loreck

Jan 5, 2019
Got stuck on the blackmail path on the attached image. I either press space and he repeats last conversation with Cam or if i press enter or escape or mouse he just stays there

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Unless you're a DIEHARD fan of RPGM games there is almost no reason to play the original 1-4 chapters now that there's an unofficial Renpy port. It cuts out all the bloat and it's so much better. Way smaller file size and cuts out HOURS of absolute convoluted garbage and running around doing nothing. Just finished the fifth chapter there and my god what a good idea it was changing to Renpy. It was great. Cant wait for the next one. Animations were superb. I just hope he finds a way to fit the cousin back into this somehow...

Also Ari is a great character hope to see a lot of her going forwards :cool:

Renpy Port: https://f95zone.to/threads/shadows-of-desire-unofficial-renpy-port-v0-4-4-doshima.201765/

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes