Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Except when you're not interested in one particular route, so you have to wait twice the usual time for another update ^^. But i guess it's worth.

CrystalGlass

Formerly 'Clumsy Wumsy'
Jan 17, 2020
Blackmail path was the first one I've played and enjoyed it because, it demonstrated that relationship of fred and Cami is not fakery and Cami's sorrow and bearing of her inner pain in general made a + score for lore which can be substantiated with granted emotional, serious attributed events given her being not easy .
all yours then)

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
The only route I look forward to is the cheating route and is the most canon to the theme of this game. The rest is filler. I like Shamandev but I really hate the blackmail route which is next in update.
The next one should be cheating i think. Btw i like the blackmail one.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Blackmail path was the first one I've played and enjoyed it because, it demonstrated that relationship of fred and Cami is not fakery and Cami's sorrow and bearing of her inner pain in general made a + score for lore which can be substantiated with granted emotional, serious attributed events given her being not easy .
Blackmail route was the first and was too forward. There was no slow burn to set things up. As it get into the later story, the slow burn creeped in which made a bit better. Like when they were cleaning at the house. The sexual tension was not paced as good as the other route. By the second update, they went straight to sex. There was not enough fooling around, groping, kissing, feeling up on each other, developing feelings for each other, corruption, sucking, eating her vaginal,and of the stuff for build up.

Jan 7, 2021
It was a really great update ShamanDEV. Sometimes I'm really surprised how much content you can produce in such a short period of time. It took me hours to finish the update even though it's Ren'Py now. There was sooo much nice content for a single update. I really congratulate you.

I hope all developers take you as an example. You're a real hard worker. One of the very few here.

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes