Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
Shadows of Desire v0.4c Trailer! [Cuckold Path Update]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys! Here I leave you the trailer along with the release dates for the full version:
Corruption Master, Tier IV: August 24th.
Cami's Bull, Tier III: 2 days later or August 26th.
Cami Lover, Tier II: 3 days later or August 27th.
Freddy and Public: 4 days later or August 28th.

And now in question to full version I mean the version with Camila's voices, since it takes a couple of days, the update can be ready on the 21st or 22nd or even the 20th at best but the voices are not ready yet because with the VA we have to discuss what audio to use and it takes a while, therefore, if I have it ready any other day and I still lack Camila's voices, I can release it for the Tier IV that do not mind that the voices are not ready yet.
0:06 is this Yuria (Cami's mama) laying ?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The writing in this game is impressive because most developers can't seem to remain consistent. Not only are there a lot of scenes here , but there are a lot of variations as well. Meanwhile even in other games with good corruption you are lucky to get more than 4 scenes per character. In 'Inside Jennifer' there is a fat old neighbor and the writing in the first 2 scenes is as good as the writing in SOD, but then the developer is immediately rushing for the end and the scenes with actual penetration end up less arousing than blowjob and fingering which just means that something has gone wrong.

Let's appreciate Shamantr, before he disappears mysteriously.

honsakuran87

Nov 13, 2019
Can someone explain the difference between renpy ver and rpgm ver? Rpgm ver is too heavy, I can't download it, will I understand the plot if I play the renpy version first?

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
renpy is a continue of the rpgm. so you have to play the rpgm firt to understand the plot better

and in the rpgm are a lot of great scenes you missed out otherwise

Reactions: jakeb733
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes