Fish1620

Mar 16, 2019
Shadows of Desire v0.4c Sneak Peek #09!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys! the update is going well, Ill tell you exactly what I am missing:

I have to finish Fred's last event to do the tier 3 event, after that comes one more event that won't last long and what will start the last event which will be a long sex scene, I will post the trailer of the tier 3 scene tomorrow or the day after tomorrow with the release date of the update trailer. As many of you already know, I've been banned from patreon so these days I will create a subscribestar (most likely, maybe I will use a page but I don't know yet) for the early access of the update, thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay, now, since I don't have to follow patreon's rules I can free my perverted sigma mind and tell you that now the game will be 100% as I want it to be, have a great week!
A blessing in disguise

Reactions: wangyujie

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
:coffee:
> Corruption Master, Tier IV: August 24th.
> Cami's Bull, Tier III: 2 days later or August 26th
> Cami Lover, Tier II: 3 days later or August 27th
> Freddy and Public: 4 days later or August 28th

Reactions: Jansen

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Shadows of Desire v0.4c Trailer! [Cuckold Path Update]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys! Here I leave you the trailer along with the release dates for the full version:
Corruption Master, Tier IV: August 24th.
Cami's Bull, Tier III: 2 days later or August 26th.
Cami Lover, Tier II: 3 days later or August 27th.
Freddy and Public: 4 days later or August 28th.

And now in question to full version I mean the version with Camila's voices, since it takes a couple of days, the update can be ready on the 21st or 22nd or even the 20th at best but the voices are not ready yet because with the VA we have to discuss what audio to use and it takes a while, therefore, if I have it ready any other day and I still lack Camila's voices, I can release it for the Tier IV that do not mind that the voices are not ready yet.

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes