VN Ren'Py Abandoned Shadows of the Nights [v0.02] [DrDougDoesDOS]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Festive Tidings!

Hope you all have a merry time out there this Festive Season. I have completed 220 Renders so far for Day 2 and still have more to do so I don't think my Game will be ready for the 25th. I will try my best to get it finished by the end of the year... well the end of the decade... wow. I am looking forward to bringing you all more of my adventures in 2020.
You may have noticed a new face on my Christmas Wallpaper so from left to right we have - Beth Cloyce, Caitlin Cloyce and of course Kerry Cloyce (the Main Character). Beth is Kez and Cat's younger Cousin and we will be meeting her in Day 2 as she helps Kerry with an urgent matter.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jan 11 at 7:40am
Look Out!
1578727708638.png
Hi, Today I am releasing a Character Guide for Day 1 as I approach the Launch Day for Day 2. It's been hard work getting here as I have struggled with a glitch in my main 3D Render Program which has been stopping me from performing Multiple Renders in one go and slowed Production right down. I really wanted this out for you all by Christmas and am disappointed I couldn't. It will be here soon. I have already got everything set up and ready to Render for Day 3 and hope the glitch will be sorted soon.
Here is my final Teaser before release and I hope you enjoy looking through this first Character Guide. When the Update arrives you will have an updated Guide too with 22 new Characters to meet.
Please let me know who your favorite is?

DrDougDoesDOS,
Free Character Guide,
News Update,
Shadows of the Nights,
Update News

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Don't think anyone's managing this thread.
I should also be pointing out that Day 2 Update came out a while back and my Tags are out of date. It now needs Gangbang, Double Penetration, Anal, Hand Job and Blow Job added for what's actually in the Game now. Thanks to who ever put Male M/C up originally there are many other Sites out there saying this and its wrong. This is actually most certainly a Female M/C Game.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi people, here's another news update on Day 3. The Nightclub Event is taking longer than I hoped as it's a really busy Club with a lot of party people. I wanted the new Update out next week but a few weeks is looking more likely now.

I will release another pack of Wallpapers very soon in the meanwhile for Patreons to enjoy while waiting.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep on Movin'
Hi folks, in these dark times it's important to keep ourselves active. Kerry needs some new Clothes in Day 3 and so does Beth. Look who's getting in to Party spirits...
Getting close to Render completion now and then I'm Programming and Editing.
Stay safe people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Party People
Hi folks, hope your all okay. It's been a few weeks since I last updated. Sorry Day 3 is not ready just yet. I've been struggling with an issue in the Rendering Program the past few weeks and it's slowed my progress right down, so I've been unable to meet targets I set.
As you can see with my Teaser I'm really going for it with a busy active Club, this evening event is proving to be a lot slower to produce than I imagined too and for that I apologise.
I'm working as hard as I can and hope you all enjoy Day 3 when its out. Stay Safe.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi folks, hope your all okay. It's been a few weeks since I last updated. Sorry Day 3 is not ready just yet. I've been struggling with an issue in the Rendering Program the past few weeks and it's slowed my progress right down, so I've been unable to meet targets I set.
As you can see with my Teaser I'm really going for it with a busy active Club, this evening event is proving to be a lot slower to produce than I imagined too and for that I apologise.
I'm working as hard as I can and hope you all enjoy Day 3 when its out. Stay Safe.

----

Hi Folks, just getting in to the last few bits of the Day 3 Update. Kerry and Beth drop in for some quick Takeaway Coffee's from Paula's... but wait... why do they look all grubby and dirty there?... You'll have to find out soon I hope.

---

Renders for Day 3 are now complete. I will now be working on Programming and Editing and trying to get the new Update out as soon as I can.

Ever wondered what the Title of the Game actually means? Well I can reveal these Ladies here are the Shadows of the Night and Day 3 and 4 will have a few shocks in store for Kerry as she learns about some dark secrets that will change her life forever. Stay tuned folks.

----

Looks nice.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes