• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Shadows of the Nights [v0.02] [DrDougDoesDOS]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm one of those who doesn't like female MC's unless there are pure lesbian routes, so this game might not be my thing.
My question would be, if this is the first game in a series of three, will all games have a female MC and if not, do I need to play this game to enjoy any planned further games in this series?

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Is there gone a be some sex soon?
Your seriously asking that question after 2 different Gangbanging Scenes in in Day 2 and the Evidence seen on the Laptop?

I mean sex like sex,not some stupid lesbian stuff!
The Tags need updating but yes there is going to be stupid lesbian stuff.

if there is not going to has a sex instead only lesbian stuff,then i am going to leave this game
I refer to my first answer... :rolleyes:

Reactions: pootin

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
There are 2 routes in this Game so far people. If you go shopping with the neighbour you can start making moves on a new Boyfriend at the end of Day 3 on a straight forward Good Cop Path. If you didn't go shopping with with the Neighbour then your heading down the Bad Cop route with lots on the Table especially if you open up the 3rd Dirty Cop route later on :devilish:

BIG HINT: In case you just instafapped past all the dialogue and hints and generally important story stuff. There are a whole bunch of Sex mad College Footballers in this Game on the prowl who like sexy older women :sneaky:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Wow! New update. Lets check it out! I am anxious to see if Kerry is really a good cop or bad cop, a good girl or a naughty girl?:p:p:D:D

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
if this is the first game in a series of three, will all games have a female MC
I haven't written the 3rd as I want people to vote for an m/c later on (long way a way) but the 2nd is also Female m/c and will have some characters and places from SOTN in it but generally stands alone away from it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I haven't written the 3rd as I want people to vote for an m/c later on (long way a way) but the 2nd is also Female m/c and will have some characters and places from SOTN in it but generally stands alone away from it.
Oh, okay, then it probably won't be my cup of tea, but good look with it.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I like female MCs, and I like the story so far. I do have two complaints. The text color is often impossible to read depending on the background, and most of the renders are quite fuzzy. Other than that I like it.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I do have two complaints.
I put a new Textbox in the 3rd update. Thanks for pointing that out and it'll get some better Text Colors Day 4. The Fuzzy is a bad error in a DAZ Add On that finally got Patched this week and I've also changed some settings now too. While I make Day 4 I intend to rerender more fuzzy bits yes.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm having a hard time with the Engrish, and the weird capitalization isn't helping. I want to like this, but I struggle to even tolerate it because of the language, weird font colors, the fuzzy shots, and the non-human poses of some of the shots (the Mysterious Woman running away looks like no person running ever looked). Also, in dialogue you don't need to refer to each character by their complete title and complete name every time they speak. I think the story makes me want to like everything else, but everything else is just too... amateurish. I with the dev luck in learning how to put some polish on the game, and then I'll be glad to take another look.

Reactions: redwind21

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Your seriously asking that question after 2 different Gangbanging Scenes in in Day 2 and the Evidence seen on the Laptop?

The Tags need updating but yes there is going to be stupid lesbian stuff.

I refer to my first answer... :rolleyes:
I was mean some sex scenes with the MC not with this two girls between you need to choose which one to follow and track! I am sorry i didn't make it more easy to understand me what i mean the first time!

That's one of the other reasons i am asking about will there will be sex with MC,because i see that there are a gangbang and doubled penetrations tags,but still didn't see anything like that with the MC,only with that two girls in Day 2 between you can choose to follow and track!

I hope that now you can understand me what exactly i was mean in the first time!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
As pointed out by others much earlier on this thread there is no "Engrish" in this game only American and English slang which people wrongly assume as "Engrish" when the Dev is in fact British/American and knows his own language thank you. Try looking up London Cockney Slang and you'll see what I mean me old china ;)

Why do you people keep going back to play games like A Wife and Mother by Lust and Passion if you hate them so much? Simple answer, you aren't really interested in the Games but merely enjoying filling these Threads with rants to get a rise out of hard working Dev's who work tirelessly trying to earn some money in a market saturised with unfinished Games. Then you all wonder why great games like The Humbling Experience or My Sweet Neighbour just vanish over night?

My Game will be finished one day and it will be pristine and people will laugh at these silly comments way back in the very early days of development :sneaky:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Please at least fix the font colors! They're too light, and they get hidden by the background color too easily. It's giving me a major headache to try to read what's going on.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Please at least fix the font colors! They're too light, and they get hidden by the background color too easily. It's giving me a major headache to try to read what's going on.
If you twiddle that Mouse Wheel or flick that finger up the screen (what ever finger exercise takes your fancy) you will see I've already responded to this just 5 Posts further up the screen. I've only got 5 Pages here to read through. Why must you all keep repeating what others already said and completely ignore answers? :unsure: I see this on every thread here. Repeat after repeat... worse than the BBC with Dads Army :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
If you twiddle that Mouse Wheel or flick that finger up the screen (what ever finger exercise takes your fancy) you will see I've already responded to this just 5 Posts further up the screen. I've only got 5 Pages here to read through. Why must you all keep repeating what others already said and completely ignore answers? :unsure: I see this on every thread here. Repeat after repeat... worse than the BBC with Dads Army :ROFLMAO:
I know, right?
It's frustrating as hell for people who actually follow a thread.
On the bright side, it does generate posts and keep the thread active, which helps attracting more people to your game.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
That's why I'm chuckling about it not throwing Toys out the Pram yes :sneaky: Rest assured I read my thread and take on board everything and fix things so to quote off Dads Army...
OIP.jpg :LOL:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
... As I said before though some will get ignored like that silly comment about names. Joey there clearly didn't read up on the Game that I plan to have 3 v/n's set in this City and there will be a lot of characters spanning across all 3. It's okay if your Game is all set in the Big Brother House and it's just Mummy, Daddy, Johnny and Billy to just have solo names up -

Johnny "Jump up on the Table Mummy I want to Face Fuck you and blow my bang on your Tits."

thats fine... but my Game spans across a City and there could be 3 Johnny's and 20 Mummy's so no Single name Titles will be stupid and you'll all get confused faster than a Trump Covid announcement advising to drink Bleach to stop the Virus :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dripping

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
A week on since my release got uploaded here and I still don't see any thanks to the unknown Hero who put it out here? :unsure:

I've put out a Mac version now after requests, but I'm not going to add other versions without any backing, especially when all I see here generally is a load of moaning and complaining about a free product that is only just beginning its journey.

You all chat like mad on other threads with inferior imaged Games (peoples arms vanishing into chairs, static hair when characters are lying horizontal, magically dry people swimming in wet water) yet pick on tiny holes in new games that are far better than those, roasting new Developers because the English isn't good enough or what ever :rolleyes:

A bad bit of English, or a Font the wrong color are simple fixes that can be changed in the next update, so how about you start talking about the actual Story or the Characters? Why did she do that? She's hot as fuck, I hope she gets banged? Is that guy a Villain? etc. etc.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes