VN Ren'Py Abandoned Shadows of the Nights [v0.02] [DrDougDoesDOS]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Not with the story, but with the pictures - because they are mostly dark and insanely grainy.

Otherwise the story, the pictures and the models are ok so far. (would be a 2-3/5 for a demo)
Except this one, for me it looks like the Joker has a secret sister...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AAAAHHHH! Bitch, what did you do to your face?! Get the fuck outta here with your Meg Ryan lookin' ass, it's my bed time, I'm about to have nightmares cause of this shit, god damnit, man!

...I'mma play this game now.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Always get excited when people talk about what tags there are but get disappointed when none of them contain the mc in it

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
was interested until it said...."you will play as another Character" MC swapping or multiple protags is a no thanks for me..destroys connecting and immersing....i'm funny that way...
Playing all the angles. some of the people Here hate fem mc to their guts ( not me)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Double penetration? That's a rare tag on Daz Rendered games here (A bit more common on anime style drawn games I think).

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Pretty disapointed in the quality of image.... history interesting too... so i don't know

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Yes, but not my m/c yet. Next update I'm dropping in 24 hours will have some m/c action :sneaky:
I've just finished making 16 Music pieces so far that will be in the Day 3 Release.
It will be again a female protagonist na because I love to play female protagonist game
And if possible please provide android port also

Reactions: AlienEDM

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
please provide android port

I'm looking into Android Versions but can't say when it might be ready. It's my first Project so I'm finding my way around on these things.

On the Protagonist front some will be revealed in Day 3 but are only hinted so far.

Reactions: AlienEDM

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
That new version is bugged! When i start to play it and load any save,a little bit after that the game just close from herself - sometimes even open me a error page!

Is there gone a be some sex soon? I mean sex like sex,not some stupid lesbian stuff! I really don't like lesbians and gays,and if there is not going to has a sex instead only lesbian stuff,then i am going to leave this game,even if it was looking promising!

• Angry
Reactions: pootin
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes