Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
Looks promising, even though there is little there so far. I'll be keeping my eye on this one; could evolve to something worthy.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
The sex scenes are extremely short
yep, one thing to consider is more conservative use of animations. I think (might be wrong) every sex scene has an animation somewhere, and while they are very good quality-wise, they really take away from longevity of said scenes. from the dev's posts on ss, 1 animation is roughly equal 20 cg in development time, and with these cg's dev can show much more than with one loop. dev needs to be really smart with them, putting full-fledged animations in one place, maybe much simplier loops in another, or putting more cg's to show more stuff instead.
like this opening scene with Brianna in the gym - I imagine you can put much simplier 3-6 frame loop here, or just a couple of cg's and be done with it, instead of full animation.

varloc69

Sep 1, 2021
Reminds me of a Japanese classic Fatal Relations.
Even soundtrack reminds me about old japanese novels.
Nice game(s)

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Fantastic! More games like this! Little scary, dark themes, great renders, sexy scenes, intriguing noir story, faceless POV MC! I would also like to see gentle femdom (not only lezdom in the future), but if not — that's all right!
Thanks for the game! Keep doing your great job!

Reactions: Vicxlose

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Great game so far. I love the renders, fantastic work! Only wish the sex scenes was a bit longer/varied. (They do not have to be animated, that's only a bonus in my eyes).

Can't wait for the next release!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
THIS is why you read the comments before clicking download. I really wanted to play this but gay content is gross.
As long as we're spreading their cheeks and not spreading ours, bussy is always good. ;) :ROFLMAO:

But you said the women get fucked by other males in flashbacks that we have to watch. That's pretty gay too. :cry:
So, we have to watch an LI getting banged in the past? Whether we were there in the past to witness it or not, those scenes should be optional. If not, then it it needs to be tagged with the 3 dreaded letters. Past or not, despite what people here might think. Also, if it is an LI, the dev just ruined that LI for a some of us.

With all that bs I said, the dev has the right to create what he wants. It's his game. I can just move on to something else. Not going to bitch about it.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
those scenes should be optional
needs to be tagged with the 3 dreaded letters
despite what people here might think
dev just ruined that LI for a some of us
I can just move on to something else
I think we have a bingo here. as usual, cherry on top is the guy reminding the dev that he will drop the game if it won't be done according to his demands. screw you fuckers who like the original premise, king arrived and he wants it being done his way.
Not going to bitch
you surely mean not going to bitch any further

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think we have a bingo here. as usual, cherry on top is the guy reminding the dev that he will drop the game if it won't be done according to his demands. screw you fuckers who like the original premise, king arrived and he wants it being done his way.

you surely mean not going to bitch any further
None of what I said was bitching. You're just a lil boy troll who likes to read into what people say.

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
But you said the women get fucked by other males in flashbacks that we have to watch. That's pretty gay too. :cry:
That's not gay, that's voyeuristic. If guys were fucking other guys or the main MC in flashbacks, that would be gay.

It is also most common for people to have different partners and thus be fucking different people over their lifetime (generally not over the same period). If these people are of the opposite sex, that's not gay, that's hetero.

But that's not all, some people fuck different people while being in a relationship, and as long as they don't do it behind their partner's back, it's not cheating any more than fucking people of the opposite sex is gay. Since you seem to like WVM, you certainly know this, as the MC does fuck many women while not cheating on them (last I checked), and these women are not gay.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's not gay, that's voyeuristic. If guys were fucking other guys or the main MC in flashbacks, that would be gay.

It is also most common for people to have different partners and thus be fucking different people over their lifetime (generally not over the same period). If these people are of the opposite sex, that's not gay, that's hetero.

But that's not all, some people fuck different people while being in a relationship, and as long as they don't do it behind their partner's back, it's not cheating any more than fucking people of the opposite sex is gay. Since you seem to like WVM, you certainly know this, as the MC does fuck many women while not cheating on them (last I checked), and these women are not gay.
I agree with it not being gay. What I don't agree with is having to see the past. Especially if we weren't there originally. We all know people fuck, and they've had past partners, no issue with that. It's the fact that we are forced to view it. That's the only problem. Some of us just don't want to see it.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes