Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Top tier. Nice renders, straight the point, tags/future tags look good. Love some good male dom/bdsm/heavy kink play, hopefully wont get abandoned any time soon. GL on your project.
About UI, i like to save while highlighting choices to remember them if i plan on playing different route, could be nice to give them more pop so they are more visible.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
yeah I think putting blood type on their cards is too specific information to miss that, obviously it was put on purpose. again, we know about these supposed family ties only from family members, there is no outside verifiable knowledge on who the hell these people are iirc.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
A correction needs to be made with Brianna's blood type.
It's not possible for Brianna to have O type blood when her mother Beatrix has AB type blood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I updated the links with the fixed version 10 days ago. You're not the first who notice this detail, I got PM on the first day. I used blood types for personality, not bloodlines. You look at the blood and tell what kind of character it is. But it still has to be more believable, so I corrected Brianna's profile in the fixed version.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Sharing will be avoidable, about ntr it dependce of what ntr is for you, I mean if one girl fucks another girl (or just playing) for a reason, not for a jealousy will it count as ntr? MC is just a guy out of nowhere with a goal, he has no relationship with Caldwell or Swanson. For me ntr is a cuck fetish, there won't be a cuck fetish in my game. The girls will play with each other even without MC, for story reasons.
So just for clarification, sorry.... It is unlikely for us to see other makes in the game getting it on with any of the girls we may be able to get it one with? And if there ever was a chance for another male in the game to bang any of the girls it's likely (Avoidable) correct? Because I myself am okay with Girl on girl content, I'm just not particularly interested in other dudes if you catch my drift anyway just wanted clarification for my own understanding.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So just for clarification, sorry.... It is unlikely for us to see other makes in the game getting it on with any of the girls we may be able to get it one with? And if there ever was a chance for another male in the game to bang any of the girls it's likely (Avoidable) correct? Because I myself am okay with Girl on girl content, I'm just not particularly interested in other dudes if you catch my drift anyway just wanted clarification for my own understanding.
Other dudes are only in flashbacks. Sharing is optional, but you can share one girl with Dana if you want.

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
My dad is AB mom O and I have O. You can have O if 1 parent has it.
You might have to take a look at your family history.
Either your dad might not be your father and your mother might have to do some explaining
or you have what we call 'Bombay Phenotype.'
Which is a rare disease most common in India.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes