lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Future tag: Footjob? i know its kinda controversial but for all the teasers seems like the family likes to explore all posible kinks, if its so could marissa or the doll have a scene with that tag?

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Future tag: Footjob? i know its kinda controversial but for all the teasers seems like the family likes to explore all posible kinks, if its so could marissa or the doll have a scene with that tag?
I won't spoil it, but you're thinking in the right direction.

• Love
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Another great genre section :love:
Love how you explained femdom with (girl on girl). Also the "ass is safe" line at the end. Manages to relay a lot of relevant information (y)
Transformation could use a similar treatment. Urination too. Maybe other tags too. A well detailed genre section goes a long way in helping ppl decide on pick/pass games & avoids a lot of complaints & repetitive queries too imo.

Anyway, male mc+ male domination+femdom not on mc+ ass is safe = goes on my list

Good Luck.
PS: with so many tags, looking forward to see how player choice is implemented.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Very awesome 1st release. Fast paced, no boring text based prologue. 5 event scenes with each girl. The tone & story is more felt rather than read. Overall, got high expectations of this going forward.

Also, playing fully immersive no-face pov mc after quite a while, so enjoyed that. Like how the default name wasn't revealed in parentheses. Small details, but makes the game more immersive.
It'd be great if dev let us define the surname too. Full package of immersive mc.

Left me wanting moar. Looking to further updates(y)

Edit: If the dev reads this: Can you make cunnilingus performed by the MC, if present, optional? Both sex scenes currently present, especially the last one with Beatrix, uses oral sex as a form of submission. One party kneeling in front of the other; one party enjoying the pleasure of being served by the other party. Thus I'd love to avoid having the MC being in Beatrix's postion, even if the MC is being in control. Would feel too role reversal & femdom. Just a request.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Very awesome 1st release. Fast paced, no boring text based prologue. 5 event scenes with each girl. The tone & story is more felt rather than read. Overall, got high expectations of this going forward.

Also, playing fully immersive no-face pov mc after quite a while, so enjoyed that. Like how the default name wasn't revealed in parentheses. Small details, but makes the game more immersive.
It'd be great if dev let us define the surname too. Full package of immersive mc.

Left me wanting moar. Looking to further updates(y)

Edit: If the dev reads this: Can you make cunnilingus performed by the MC, if present, optional? Both sex scenes currently present, especially the last one with Beatrix, uses oral sex as a form of submission. One party kneeling in front of the other; one party enjoying the pleasure of being served by the other party. Thus I'd love to avoid having the MC being in Beatrix's postion, even if the MC is being in control. Would feel too role reversal & femdom. Just a request.
Thank you! I read your review and see you get the point, I like it. Sorry, no content on demand, but I don't even think to add cunnilingus for MC. All of this staff from POV view (like kissing, cunnilingus etc.) looks just horrible and it's not fit the character as well. So, don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
If you really, *really* can't stop yourself from using a terrible font because you get off on the blood flowing out of players eyes, at least have the common decency to make it pretty damn trivial to swap out.
You are the first who complained about the font. Before publishing the game was tested, it was optimized for 1920x1080 resolution. What exactly is wrong with the font and in what place (game menu, main menu or extras)?

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you! I read your review and see you get the point, I like it. Sorry, no content on demand, but I don't even think to add cunnilingus for MC. All of this staff from POV view (like kissing, cunnilingus etc.) looks just horrible and it's not fit the character as well. So, don't worry about it.
Nice. I like your vision for the game & it's characters. Looking forward to it even more now.

Just think about allowing the player to choose a surname too, different from the default one (Kempt or something??). It shouldn't take too much work coding-wise & complete the immersive customisable Mc package.
I'm just being a perfectionist here tho, so don't worry about it if you don't feel like it. Just a suggestion.
Great game either way. (y)

PS: Really loved how you implemented the 'loli', with the inkspot beside the 1. Subtle, allowing the reader to come to their own understanding/realisation/conclusion. 'Show, not tell' seems to done pretty well in this game (y)

Last edited:

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Nice. I like your vision for the game & it's characters. Looking forward to it even more now.

Just think about allowing the player to choose a surname too, different from the default one (Kempt or something??). It shouldn't take too much work coding-wise & complete the immersive customisable Mc package.
I'm just being a perfectionist here tho, so don't worry about it if you don't feel like it. Just a suggestion.
Great game either way. (y)

PS: Really loved how you implemented the 'loli', with the inkspot beside the 1. Subtle, allowing the reader to come to their own understanding/realisation/conclusion. 'Show, not tell' seems to done pretty well in this game (y)
I abandoned this idea at the planning stage. It may not be so obvious, but I didn't pick the names/surnames of the characters at random. They all have meaning.
It's really a miracle, you got it right.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I abandoned this idea at the planning stage. It may not be so obvious, but I didn't pick the names/surnames of the characters at random. They all have meaning.
I had almost put in my comment "unless it has plot significance" :ROFLMAO: .
I mean even then you could use the variable to refer to the significance(like old family names), but then maybe it refers to something else & you cannot control the variable chosen being similar to that, etc. A lot of potential problems I guess.

Since you had already considered it once, before abandoning it, that already fulfills my suggestion to think about it. This shows you knew about it, & made an informed decision. So my suggestion was kinda moot & un-needed :censored: How embarassing :whistle:
Looking forward to finding out the plot significance of the surnames. I have confidence the reveals will be well done.

Have a good day(y)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
You are the first who complained about the font. Before publishing the game was tested, it was optimized for 1920x1080 resolution. What exactly is wrong with the font and in what place (game menu, main menu or extras)?
First off, sorry for going off a, uh, 'bit' there. Bad timing, fonts are kind of a low hanging pet peeve, and yada yada. I appreciate you not getting caught up in it.

Menus are fine. Extras pretty much too. In-game dialogue and menu are the ones that kinda bother me. They're just not super easy to read and they don't look too crisp either. The latter I might guess comes from having to size them up so much, but I'm far from an expert on the fiddly details of font rendering.

So I've gone through it again, and the very first few screens, in the car, are probably the worst. It's a bit harder to read than later on, and looks worse too. I'd guess something about the car background is exacerbating things, but might be worth ensuring there's nothing else going on either.

Honestly I'm just not fond of more unusual fonts. Any extra atmosphere they might provide is outweighed by the extra effort to read them. Even here where the font is actually pretty legible most of the time, that extra moment to take it in undoes any benefits from a thematic font.

Even just being able to more easily drop in a replacement would be quite nice. Though I suppose needing to boost the size of the current font so high might make supporting that no easier than an actual option.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes