jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Not going to leave a review just yet, but dev you need to get an English speaker or someone more familiar with the language to go over your dialogue/script.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
i enjoyed it. you have piqued my interest as to how everything will tie up. good luck with everything, you maybe onto something big here

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
Not going to leave a review just yet, but dev you need to get an English speaker or someone more familiar with the language to go over your dialogue/script.
I don't even speak native English (I'm from LATAM) and I understood the game 100% with a B2 in English, so despite small flaws, it's 100% playable and understandable

Riken120

Jun 13, 2019
I am the translator for this game.
Thank you very much for the game, I will wait for the next updates! Good luck in your development)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
looks incredible, plus from the looks of it i think it will suit my tastes, will be sure to follow the game. also, do you happen to have a patreon?

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Ayyy yo that's a lot of tags and I won't lie and say I'm not interested. But it better deliver them tags.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
looks incredible, plus from the looks of it i think it will suit my tastes, will be sure to follow the game. also, do you happen to have a patreon?
Thank you! Have you seen the future tags? You can't put in a patch if the game is made this way. Just one report and the Patreon page is done. So I created a subscribestar.adult account, it's under review, all the information has been sent, and I'm waiting for the results.

Reactions: Kay_Kay
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes