Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
it is short but nice effort, im kinda hoping that MC can end up being turned into the next pretty maid <3

Abc2326

May 16, 2018
For the titfuck scene, i would say add a pov showing her upper body boobs and face/head. Multiple angles is a must, for preferences (y)

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The daughter with purple hair looks really good, great character design on both the body and face.. the other women currently in the game however looks kinda bad in compare to her.. the youngest daughter looks to young and the sissy boy in my opinion should not even be in a game like this with this kind of story but maybe thats just me being far to straight for this day and age lol

Mar 29, 2021
Really like the atmosphere in this game.
I have a feeling in time it turns more and more into Castle Dimitrescu. :sneaky:
Yeah, I like it too and I had the same feeling about the game's atmosphere, moreover, there aren't not copyright issues with it, so, if Vicxlose hopefully wants to, Shadows could be even published on Steam one day... even if Dana's age and appearance could be tricky :rolleyes:

Reactions: ktunga and Vicxlose

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Yeah, I like it too and I had the same feeling about the game's atmosphere, moreover, there aren't not copyright issues with it, so, if Vicxlose hopefully wants to, Shadows could be even published on Steam one day... even if Dana's age and appearance could be tricky :rolleyes:
Even Patreon with its TOS doesn't work, but Steam... that's crazy, there's no way this
game will be allowed. I mean, Marissa and all. But as the story progresses, it will get darker and darker, with more provocative scenes.

Mar 29, 2021
Even Patreon with its TOS doesn't work, but Steam... that's crazy, there's no way this
game will be allowed. I mean, Marissa and all. But as the story progresses, it will get darker and darker, with more provocative scenes.
Ah, you're right, I totally forgot about Marissa, my fault, sorry!
Yep, in that case it would need a rather substantial rework in those models for get it to work for Steam... even if there's no problem with incest on the platform, the apparent age thing of the those two characters surely wouldn't go for their rules :(

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's not gay, that's voyeuristic. If guys were fucking other guys or the main MC in flashbacks, that would be gay.

It is also most common for people to have different partners and thus be fucking different people over their lifetime (generally not over the same period). If these people are of the opposite sex, that's not gay, that's hetero.

But that's not all, some people fuck different people while being in a relationship, and as long as they don't do it behind their partner's back, it's not cheating any more than fucking people of the opposite sex is gay. Since you seem to like WVM, you certainly know this, as the MC does fuck many women while not cheating on them (last I checked), and these women are not gay.
N9YI.gif

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like it, my one request is for a compressed version solely because my computer is old and not running so well anymore so it really struggled to play the animation.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes