SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I like it, my one request is for a compressed version solely because my computer is old and not running so well anymore so it really struggled to play the animation.
A compressed version won't change that. It's only 350MB anyway.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The first screenshot of the big booba milf caught my attention. Lets see what this AVN is about

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Totally honest question.

The game is definitely not for me, but it looks really good for exploring a lot of dark and extreme fetishes and people who like it, maybe this will seem like a complete feast to them. Dark shit and awesome renders? It's not something you see every day.

Out of curiosity, my question is, since you decided to include for example, rape and bestiality as flashback, why did you decide not to include them as fetishes in full and put them only in one scene and in the past? I'd rather ask, rather than make guesses. I find it curious.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Totally honest question.

The game is definitely not for me, but it looks really good for exploring a lot of dark and extreme fetishes and people who like it, maybe this will seem like a complete feast to them. Dark shit and awesome renders? It's not something you see every day.

Out of curiosity, my question is, since you decided to include for example, rape and bestiality as flashback, why did you decide not to include them as fetishes in full and put them only in one scene and in the past? I'd rather ask, rather than make guesses. I find it curious.
That was the original intent. It explains the reasons for the characters' actions. Not just a fetish for fetish's sake, but with a little backstory.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020
That was the original intent. It explains the reasons for the characters' actions. Not just a fetish for fetish's sake, but with a little backstory.
Probably for the best if it’s not your thing. Making it a scene outside of a flashback would just bring requests for more scenes like it and if that’s not where you wanna take your story it’d be frustrating.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Interesting game so far Vicxlose
Great animations and renders.
I am enjoying the dark, kinky and mysterious plot and also THE PLOT :devilish: (if you know what i mean)
Too bad I just discovered the game right now after the second chapter... NOW i have to wait for another update

You are doing great and I want to see whats next to come. Cheers

xandrade

Jan 16, 2021
Game is amazing, its just the right amount of dark, the renders are the best kind, i hope it doesnt take too long for the next update

Reactions: MikeOG
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes