Krazy4Kinks

Jan 21, 2022
Can you post a link other than mixdrop. It whould be most appreciated.

Shadows [v0.21] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 113mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
This dev definitely not a noob. I suspect this is new account of artist of one of abandoned games. Renders are too good for newbie dev.
lol dude you are definitely on to something. I thought the same; I can even tell I have a particular dev in mind - its Red RocketG.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hi! Trap content avoidable (it's technically gay content), as for loli, it's not THAT loli, so I made it solid part of story (at first I tried to make loli avoidable... but it didn't make any sense for a story reason, you'll see why in Chapter 2), there will be a pregnancy, but it's so early for this content (it would have been difficult to impregnate Dana)
you could potentially add another girl thats already pregnant. although people sometimes get pissy about the kid not being MCs

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
you could potentially add another girl thats already pregnant. although people sometimes get pissy about the kid not being MCs
It doesn't make much sense to me. Pregnancy for some characters is only for epilogues because you need a time skip. But if you're looking for inflated bellies, an enema should do the trick. It's planned content for future chapters.

corcodeI

Nov 27, 2019
It is very cool. I rarely write comments, but this game is worth it. Great character models, there's a plot, finally a nice trap and tags that I really like. We are waiting for future content.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes