EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
This game needs a more defined points system, the darkness thing is so vague it's hard to tell why I can't view some scenes Like I don't even know what scenes to go back to | to get more darkness. Not to mention that there seems to be some sort of sequence issue with the newest version I mean after choosing "No" it's as if that character is in two places at once. Also, I was hoping that with the newer version the scenes would get more complex than just one simple back and forth animation and an orgasm frame, I mean there isn't even much in the way of narration either so it feels like the scenes don't carry any weight. And one thing I really hope changes is the deep depth of field blur that happens anytime the character's damn hand comes on screen, the hand is enough thank you.

Still, this seems to be the only game where I can have a character with Marissa's body type and have her be anal only so I'm sorta forced to love this game.

Also, anyone planning to make Fansigns for this game? I'd love a Marissa one.

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No no, you misunderstand. I like the game a lot, just sharing some of my opinions about it, and things I'd personally like to see adjusted moving forward. Like the hand for example, I like that this game is POV and many games use a hand to signify when the main character is talking, that much is fine. It's just the over exaggerated depth of field that accompanies it whenever it's on screen, the blur is really intense. And I understand that you don't want to slow down production time over some animations, you don't have to, just make a few more renders in different positions or a couple of different camera angles, or you could step up the narration in these scenes. These are a couple of ways to make your game feel more substantial when it comes to content. In regards to the shadow system, it's nice that you're trying to make it feel more immersive by not putting stats in the players face, but it's also important for the player to know this kind of stuff, otherwise like me they will feel lost when an option is greyed out. One way you could solve this issue is whenever the player chooses a dark choice the game narrates to them "your view on the world has gotten a little darker" or 'your mind becomes a little more corrupt' or something along those lines. So the player can at least identify their choices.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my message, I really like what you're doing with this game and I don't want to discourage you I just want you to make the best game/story you can! And personally as someone who supports you on SubscribeStar I don't mind waiting a few more months if it means we get a better product in the end. Maybe something you can poll your subscribers for? Either way, keep up the great work. :)

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
No no, you misunderstand. I like the game a lot, just sharing some of my opinions about it, and things I'd personally like to see adjusted moving forward. Like the hand for example, I like that this game is POV and many games use a hand to signify when the main character is talking, that much is fine. It's just the over exaggerated depth of field that accompanies it whenever it's on screen, the blur is really intense. And I understand that you don't want to slow down production time over some animations, you don't have to, just make a few more renders in different positions or a couple of different camera angles, or you could step up the narration in these scenes. These are a couple of ways to make your game feel more substantial when it comes to content. In regards to the shadow system, it's nice that you're trying to make it feel more immersive by not putting stats in the players face, but it's also important for the player to know this kind of stuff, otherwise like me they will feel lost when an option is greyed out. One way you could solve this issue is whenever the player chooses a dark choice the game narrates to them "your view on the world has gotten a little darker" or 'your mind becomes a little more corrupt' or something along those lines. So the player can at least identify their choices.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my message, I really like what you're doing with this game and I don't want to discourage you I just want you to make the best game/story you can! And personally as someone who supports you on SubscribeStar I don't mind waiting a few more months if it means we get a better product in the end. Maybe something you can poll your subscribers for? Either way, keep up the great work. :)
I don't know if that's what you search for, but if you enable in-game walkthrough your choices will be accompanied with "+darkness" note on them

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I prefer more renders over perfect animations, just want to see more of the game instead of using too much time on animations. Renders are excellent as they are, great game!
Agreed! I appreciate the work of nice animations, but it's not worth it if it takes up too much time for small scenes instead of a larger volume of nice renders.

I really look forward to the continuation of the game and hope the update is not far away

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Also really looking forward to 0.3!
Any idea of when it will be available for android?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes