bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Shadows-VICXLOSE-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's interesting. We can get a decent idea of what kind of story we might see, but it's too early to tell where it might go. The girls are all really hot, I love the huge tits and big asses. The walking animation on the main menu is gorgeous.
One thing, I don't think that the drugs tag should be on here, it's a sexual tag, should only be there if the drugs are connected to sex scenes which they don't appear to be.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
if i dont get darkness is there like a light path or do you have to get darkness to get any actual content?

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
if i dont get darkness is there like a light path or do you have to get darkness to get any actual content?
Both, but the real impact is only at the end. There are 3 endings planned for the MC. Zero darkness (salvation/escape), low darkness (redemption) and high darkness (nightmare). The other characters have 2: low and high darkness. The idea is:
- Zero darkness is an early ending that spoils the main story and a character "Ruby", her real identity, and you don't have to see hardcore stuff for that.
- Low darkness is like a normal (normal... hah) ending, not that fucked up, but hard.
- High darkness, I want to put some epic here, it's obviously a bad ending but it's more fun this way, the craziest stuff is in here.

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well i'm gonna go straight to the point, this game is lewd asf and i love it as hell, please keep doing the amazing job

The bodies are lewd(Beatrix and Clara bodys are just next level), the scenes are lewd, even the petite bodys are lewd bro, i'm thicc lover and still i love all the girls(obviously inclunding Dana she's top tier). This game is legen...wait for it... DARY

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there even a point to choices in this game? I noticed a few points that could change a character perspective of you but when choosing the other option nothing really changes the scene/dialogue like it should. Example like grabbing Brianna's hand and using a heavier weight show's your more masculine side, which she seems to like. So letting her go and using the lesser weight should turn her off, but the scenes play out the same no matter what.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Is there even a point to choices in this game? I noticed a few points that could change a character perspective of you but when choosing the other option nothing really changes the scene/dialogue like it should. Example like grabbing Brianna's hand and using a heavier weight show's your more masculine side, which she seems to like. So letting her go and using the lesser weight should turn her off, but the scenes play out the same no matter what.
Well maybe one day, if God smile at us, this game may gain like a sandbox navigation by the manor with repeatable events(i'm creating this whole thing just to get repeatable events, even though the linear style is fitting really good this game), and in the future the past choices matters, who knows what future beholds bro

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
Are there two versions of the game?
If so, where can I get the complete version from?
Thanks

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I haven't played it yet, can anyone who has played this game tell me what the incest is in this?

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes