Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Let your inner demon take control of you while you play, take me as example, i finished the game without knowing that it has a a darkness mechanic that locks you from some scenes, so probally i need an psychiatrist appointment:)

And for those who enjoyed this game, there is a hentai with kind of the same vibes as this game, "Kowaku No Toki", there is ntr and some tortures, but i'm saying same vibes cuz Spoiler:The game protagonist probably already has been in the manor, or atleast is involved with their rites in someway. And the hentai, also has a manor with sadistic rites, but different from the game protagonist(probably) the hentai prota have visions of the possible futures, really good plot

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Let your inner demon take control of you while you play, take me as example, i finished the game without knowing that it has a a darkness mechanic that locks you from some scenes, so probally i need an psychiatrist appointment:)

And for those who enjoyed this game, there is a hentai with kind of the same vibes as this game, "Kowaku No Toki", there is ntr and some tortures, but i'm saying same vibes cuz Spoiler:The game protagonist probably already has been in the manor, or atleast is involved with their rites in someway. And the hentai, also has a manor with sadistic rites, but different from the game protagonist(probably) the hentai prota have visions of the possible futures, really good plot
I'm surprised I missed this title, never seen it. I was inspired by other things: STARLESS, Twin Peaks, The Wicker Man (1973), Sanitarium etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm surprised I missed this title, never seen it. I was inspired by other things: STARLESS, Twin Peaks, The Wicker Man (1973), Sanitarium etc.
Bud you have a really good taste if i may say, and by those references we can see that this game will be damn good man, both sex wise as plot wise

take inspiration from great works and put hottt girls in it, it's called "recipe for the sucess":coffee:

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I tried toggling quick menu through a general Ren'py patch and it didn't work.
If someone knows another way to do that pls do tell.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Can someone spoil me and tell me which of the manor residents get content in this update?

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I knew it had some Sanitarium in it! Excellent and underrated game...
Anyway, your game is excellent too. I'm not into 'trap', but the models are beautiful, the story intriguing, and the sex very hot.
Can't wait to see what happens next!

Reactions: Vicxlose

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
kowaku no toki is nice. the way those ugly guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should check the VN endings, bro there is some crazy plots and plot twists, you'll find it easily on reddit, and is curious that they chose the junction of two endings to be the hentai ending, the true ending of the VN in the hentai would be mind blowing

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
What does "toggling quick menu" mean?
quick menu is the one in bottom of the screen, it has Save ,Quick Save, Auto buttons to navigate Ren'py games.
it is not showing in this game, Dev probably blocked it, so I was wondering if there is a way to bring it back. I need the auto function.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
quick menu is the one in bottom of the screen, it has Save ,Quick Save, Auto buttons to navigate Ren'py games.
it is not showing in this game, Dev probably blocked it, so I was wondering if there is a way to bring it back. I need the auto function.
Oh, OK. Set quick_menu to True using the console, or use this little mod that binds auto mode to the . key.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Six0 and Homealone
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes