R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
with every single new release i play of this game it's like i'm playing russian roulette, i feel like one day something that's too much for me will happen and i'll have to start to just ignore this, which is sad since it looks so fucking good.
just warn me if next chapter will have some stuff like scat, prolapse or castration.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
with every single new release i play of this game it's like i'm playing russian roulette, i feel like one day something that's too much for me will happen and i'll have to start to just ignore this, which is sad since it looks so fucking good.
just warn me if next chapter will have some stuff like scat, prolapse or castration.
as long as they are avoidable (if the dev adds them)

Wouldn't Dana technically be too big for a chastity cage?
That's the point, it would be... tight.
Cage Dana and have her dick become smaller with time would be nice

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
there is no killing or gore with the +darkness choices right? also marissa and dana are 18 right? :sneaky: and will impregnation be part of the game or pregnant girls be part of it? and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
there is no killing or gore with the +darkness choices right? also marissa and dana are 18 right? :sneaky: and will impregnation be part of the game or pregnant girls be part of it? and
The game will feature body horror, but without gore.
Although all characters are fictional, they are still 18+.
Some characters may be impregnated, some may not. This also depends on the route (low darkness/high darkness).

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
The game will feature body horror, but without gore.
Although all characters are fictional, they are still 18+.
Some characters may be impregnated, some may not. This also depends on the route (low darkness/high darkness).
how far you planned that you know it will happen only once?
Not saying i'm against it as i would like to go dark with Marissa and Dana, but just wonder how far ahead you planed.
Hope that as game progress we will be able to play harder with Marissa. It be nice to have some loop that makes her fall deeper into masochism and go beyond pain fetish into body mods as I could see her as (limbless) living doll.
Btw how much Dana we will see in next update ?

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
how far you planned that you know it will happen only once?
Not saying i'm against it as i would like to go dark with Marissa and Dana, but just wonder how far ahead you planed.
Hope that as game progress we will be able to play harder with Marissa. It be nice to have some loop that makes her fall deeper into masochism and go beyond pain fetish into body mods as I could see her as (limbless) living doll.
Btw how much Dana we will see in next update ?
At that time, starting to work with this game, I already knew how it starts and how it ends.
Actually, you described one of her epilogues (high darkness).
There will be some action with Dana in Chapter 4.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
At that time, starting to work with this game, I already knew how it starts and how it ends.
Actually, you described one of her epilogues (high darkness).
There will be some action with Dana in Chapter 4.
NICE ! now i can't wait for it even more. should i remove my previous message for others ?

also glad to see you started project with clear vision in some points, just hope your flexible and uses some input from supporters as some i seen on SS were great. side note your more interactive here than SS. good to know for future projects (assuming this won't be only one)

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
NICE ! now i can't wait for it even more. should i remove my previous message for others ?

also glad to see you started project with clear vision in some points, just hope your flexible and uses some input from supporters as some i seen on SS were great. side note your more interactive here than SS. good to know for future projects (assuming this won't be only one)
No, it's ok. You just got the hints in the game correctly and made the right point. I tried to allude to it in the dialogues and her behavior.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So for future "Avoidable" content, will it be more along the lines of warning just before it happens, or an on/off switch, either in the options or beginning of the game? I won't kink shame, but some of the future tags listed aren't for me, so I thought I'd ask.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So for future "Avoidable" content, will it be more along the lines of warning just before it happens, or an on/off switch, either in the options or beginning of the game? I won't kink shame, but some of the future tags listed aren't for me, so I thought I'd ask.
Just like in the previous chapters. With the "Hints" option enabled in the Options menu, you'll see something like this - Warning: "Horse Dong" and it works dynamically. For example, if you skip the scenes with Dana in Chapters 1 and 2, you will automatically skip his future scenes as well.

Reactions: cooties69

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
too bad we aint seeing gore tbh, if there is something I would like to see being done to Marissa, its hardcore amputation.
read what i said above and author reply. don't mix gore and amputation. those are 2 different things and while gore often have amputation it's not defining factor of gore. i think it may be her dark end.
And i feel you... it be fitting end for her. and it in my mind go very well with her pussy shut down and clit removed to make her true anal only.... but that's just my opinion

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes