jgghjhjgj

May 15, 2020
View attachment 2369332

Overview:
In Shadows, You are a detective working alone to uncover the truth about a missing girl, Ruby Pumper. She went missing over a year ago while out looking for a new job. You finally got a clue that led you to a remote family manor. If only you knew what awaited you in that strange and twisted place...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-21
Developer: Vicxlose - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras:
German translation

*This unofficial Android version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2604616 View attachment 2604618 View attachment 2604619 View attachment 2604620 View attachment 2604621 View attachment 2604622 View attachment 2604623 View attachment 2604625 View attachment 2604628 View attachment 2604630 View attachment 2884766 View attachment 2884767 View attachment 2884773 View attachment 2884775 View attachment 2884778
fucking great keep going buddy

Reactions: darlic

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
so i was playing your game and with an accident hit the v for the voice and my antivirus close it down and it stopped threats

so maybe you should take a look at that

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
so i was playing your game and with an accident hit the v for the voice and my antivirus close it down and it stopped threats

so maybe you should take a look at that
Check your side, I tested build 0.3 before the release, no problems with the self sound mode (v).

Reactions: Kazutoyo

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Check your side, I tested build 0.3 before the release, no problems with the self sound mode (v).
it could be false one but i running with bitdefender and i could play without any problem and also i try another game with voice and it was not problem

i really love your game but going wait for next update and then hopefully you work it:)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
is the mc related to any of these characters or is it just the others that are related
Unless that you accidentally discovered the plot twist of the game, The mc is a detective searching for a missing person, and there are 2 familys in the house, Beatrix and her daughters, and the maid and her son

AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
I have to say that I am really liking the game so far. The quality of the renders is impressive and I find most characters very hot, even Marissa who is not my type of body and yet she is very hot.

I am not into traps and other gay stuff, but since it is avoidable, whatever.

Now, after I finished chapter 3, I have started reading the thread and I am a bit disappointed that Roberta will be a futa. I know I am in no position to demand, so I will simply suggest or ask the dev if it could be possible to have an option to make her futa or a regular woman as many other games offer. I am aware this is a bit of extra work (adding or removing genitals), but I lose nothing for asking, do I? :D

As other poster proposed, I do agree with him that several fetishes/sexual acts should be repeated in other scenes as they are a normal thing when having sex. I mean, who would not love to titfuck Beatrix again? It is also one of those things that go with the character, as anal is with Marissa.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes