xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I just finished the last update. Damn how can two different entities be the same person ? Something isn't right there. Something is fishy about MC too btw. Are all these situations just a dream or hallucination ? Is MC in a coma ? So much questions…

Last edited:

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
I just finished the last update. Damn how can two different entities be the same person ? Something isn't right there. Something is fishy about MC too btw. Is all these situations aren't just a dream or hallucination ? Is MC in a coma ? So much question…
he died in vorkuta during the escape, all the years you thought he was with you that was just in your mind, that's why it worked

it was their attempted MK ultra, Dragovich programmed you to kill kennedy but Reznov sabotaged you, he wanted revenge for all dragovich had done, Dragovich Steiner Kravchenko
Three new victims, there are gaps in your memory

periods where you went MIA and we couldn't account for you; but now that the brainwash has been broken, all that lost time will come back

we need to leave, the NOVA 6 strikes are imminent, hundreds of sleeper agents hidden in every state capital are about to unleash this poison on your own countrymen, when steiner died we lost the key to unlocking the location of number broadcasts, you were programmed in vorkuta to translate those number codes, we have the broadcasts, we played them to do over and over for hours

Mason this is our last shot, listen for god's sake listen again

21 7 24 14 3 14 7 18 13 6 22 6 21 2

the subject has been successfully transplanted with the knowledge to translate the number sequence

I know where the number station is, it's a ship i saw a long time ago, the Rusalka

Where?

Cuba

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Too bad it's got no Patreon, I don't do Subscribestar as they only accept credit cards.

Reactions: Alexus87

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
How should I put this....THIS IS PERFECT! Everything I love, fine-tuned just to the right amount. If I had oooone wish though, it'd be that MC wasn't such a quick shot if you know what I mean.

Please never stop, Vicx. This here is the level of femdom that's too rare in VN world imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolento95

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Let Dana twerk after getting the biggest load of her life from the MC ;)
And Mom would love to clean up after.
Rather, let Dana twerk while his mom is there, face next to his ass, nodding in approval like the meme, then Dana gets the biggest load popped in his ass afterwards. And that's how we kick off the best mother-son bisexual threesome in history.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LordWanze

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Rather, let Dana twerk while his mom is there, face next to his ass, nodding in approval like the meme, then Dana gets the biggest load popped in his ass afterwards. And that's how we kick off the best mother-son bisexual threesome in history.
I can see this being the start of a looong bonding session, yes.

4.50 star(s) 87 Votes