StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
She shows up near the end of the game yes. You can meet her if you enter the necromancers lair through one of the upper windows. This option only appears if your stats are high enough.
Turns out that won't work, because the game will not allow me to increase the stats on
Daphne. I'm given the option to either go after the necromancer or shag the hag [Daphne]
if I shag her there are no more lust points given to increase lust stats with her.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Never mind I have to read her Shakespeare for lust points
Just to clear up any confusion, the Frankenhooker achievement is about Zerlinda and you need enough strength to enter the necromancers house through the upper window and meet her.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
She shows up near the end of the game yes. You can meet her if you enter the necromancers lair through one of the upper windows. This option only appears if your stats are high enough.
When i got there i got error message. When i click it game returns, but i did not have option 2nd floor :(

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Just to clear up any confusion, the Frankenhooker achievement is about Zerlinda and you need enough strength to enter the necromancers house through the upper window and meet her.
According to the developer Frankenhooker Achievement Guide Make sure you have 69 Lust for Nakita, Yelena and Daphne. Enter the mansion via the Second Floor Window like a real Romeo. Get laid.

Yet I cannot get Nakita passed 50 lust, it allows me to dig her grave which gives +1 lust point,
once I reached 50 lust points it no longer gives me lust point for digging her grave.
So what do I do now that it no longer gives me lust points?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
According to the developer Frankenhooker Achievement Guide Make sure you have 69 Lust for Nakita, Yelena and Daphne. Enter the mansion via the Second Floor Window like a real Romeo. Get laid.

Yet I cannot get Nakita passed 50 lust, it allows me to dig her grave which gives +1 lust point,
once I reached 50 lust points it no longer gives me lust point for digging her grave.
So what do I do now that it no longer gives me lust points?
69 lust for the three girls in total. I think 50 is the maximum for each girl anyway.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
69 lust for the three girls in total. I think 50 is the maximum for each girl anyway.
I don't understand why the developer would make it like that, because
once you go over 20 something points for each of the 3 women that would mean you cannot unlock
that character in the game because it has to be exactly 69 right and not one point
over?

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't understand why the developer would make it like that, because
once you go over 20 something points for each of the 3 women that would mean you cannot unlock
that character in the game because it has to be exactly 69 right and not one point
over?
At least 69. More is fine.

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Unofficial Shag the Hag Android Port V1g + Cheats mod by Koga3
434MB -
This is an unofficial android port, use it at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: This is not requested and I'm just practicing ren'py by porting this, shouldn't have any issues, but lemme know if there is any.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes