L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
By Ysmir! Shag the hag what is this thing riddled with filth!? When I was a little girl in France we used to pick pretty daisies and the boys would whisper Balgruuf, Oh Balgruuf! Now listen well, developer and all who is into this right now! YOUR CHILDERN! have ascended from the DUNG of man, I alone have been anointed to SPREAD my ass for you! FOR I LOVE YOU! *ass cheek spread wide open for violation, you are egar to enter the Jarl*
The dragonborn cums.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Jokes aside nice models man! :) I can see some witcher 3 crones influence too!
I wouldn't mind owning to that, but I haven't played the Witcher. Did like the Netflix series, though, which made me think of getting the games. But Skyrim I played so much of because of the modding capabilities.

Oh, the endless Skyrim mods...

*resists reinstalling*

Shit. Now I need to roll a resistance check.

Nov 25, 2018
I wouldn't mind owning to that, but I haven't played the Witcher. Did like the Netflix series, though, which made me think of getting the games. But Skyrim I played so much of because of the modding capabilities.

Oh, the endless Skyrim mods...

*resists reinstalling*

Shit. Now I need to roll a resistance check.
After playing Far Cry New Dawn for a long time I felt like going back to RPG games so Fallout 4, Witcher and Skyrim came to mind.. then I thought let's search if anything similar was ever released which I might just have missed... find out nope. Simply put there is no other game like Skyrim, Oblivion and Fallout series which have similar or vast modding capabilities. There used to be a time I didn't knew anything else besides Skyrim i've spent so much time on it I skipped everything else. I wish modders made more stuff with Red Engine.. :( *perv mode engaged* heh you know what I mean.. I mean there are brothel swaps but they are nothing like some real Skyrimy sex mods.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
so this is one of the best games I played in the last couple of month

the theme and characters are very nice but the grind is so bad (in the beginning for the most part) which nearly made me quit in the beginning (glad I did not tho), I honestly feel the game would have been better without it and a linear story path like a normal VN and dont get me wrong I dont mind seeing the same renders over and over and getting to read alot, but every day some "meaningless" stat grind and alot of clicking and reading the same 75% of the scene again to get 1 more step in that relationship was tiring.

I feel with ur writing and especially ur humor u could have easily filled the game without that aswell. Anyway keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMaxine

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
so this is one of the best games I played in the last couple of month

the theme and characters are very nice but the grind is so bad which nearly made me quit in the beginning (glad I did not tho), I honestly feel the game would have been better without it and a linear story path like a normal VN and dont get me wrong I dont mind seeing the same renders over and over and getting to read alot, but every day some "meaningless" stat grind and alot of clicking and reading the same 75% of the scene again to get 1 more step in that relationship was tiring.

I feel with ur writing and especially ur humor u could have easily filled the game without that aswell. Anyway keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback! I have actually listened to what people said about the beginning. I did branch down Nakita's opening sequence a little so it cuts it down 50% of the time, but I'm now looking to add an update soon with the Jogger included and some tweaks for the dialoguse sequences you mentioned. Hopefully it will give a smoother ride.

Learning a lot here!

VI

Apr 30, 2017
I don't normally join in the talks but I have to give it to L8ERALgames . Got this game yesterday as a curiosity and now I'm close to the end and I'm having such a blast with it. It's soo rare to find a game where the characters are soo well written and hot that I'm laughing and feeling with them while at the same time I have a constant full-mast. Soo hat's off to you and looking forward to the next project and any other goodie updates you put up here :)))

Reactions: L8ERALgames

EVH1969

May 22, 2018
I'm not one to post much, or even often, but I must say that the premise, the story, the characters, all of it was quite entertaining. As I've seen a post or a few say, given the situation, the development was very believable, and I, for one, couldn't help but feel for the situation these poor girls were put in. Great job.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Really enjoyable game grindy but I really enjoyed it
Very nice original graphics, funny story (well to me )
A gem of a game a dev who should get more supporters due to his quality of output

Last edited:

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
Good game. Just found it hard to fap to, cuz of all the zen truth bombs. I'm going to go meditate now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now I have a new keyboard ... no idea what happened to the old one. Walked into my room and it was on the floor, not an issue the cats sometimes knock stuff off but to only have 1 row of keys break was weird. The NM,.? and right shift were all dead.

Odd.

Anyway, what I wanted to say before my equipment failed me (stealing an excuse from the boys) was while I really do look forward to seeing what else you can come up with and I really want to see your next game, i'd love a sequel about these girls.

Even a short one, just a look in future and "where are they now" kinda thing. He's still mortal at the end and the girls were all gonna live forever. Be nice if they could find a way of solving that so he wouldn't have to leave them.

Or big monster girl lesbian orgy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax and Burt

Jimmy Avila

Sep 27, 2017
I've played for a couple hours now and the only girls I've encountered are Nakita, the hobo, and the jogger. My stats are all near 100 and I'm level 10. Is it a bug? Otherwise good game, for now I will try starting over and see if I can do things differently

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've played for a couple hours now and the only girls I've encountered are Nakita, the hobo, and the jogger. My stats are all near 100 and I'm level 10. Is it a bug? Otherwise good game, for now I will try starting over and see if I can do things differently
That does seem a bit strange.

After a certain amount of time when seeing Nikita you should get a home visit from Yelena.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes