Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyway, what I wanted to say before my equipment failed me (stealing an excuse from the boys) was while I really do look forward to seeing what else you can come up with and I really want to see your next game, i'd love a sequel about these girls.

Even a short one, just a look in future and "where are they now" kinda thing. He's still mortal at the end and the girls were all gonna live forever. Be nice if they could find a way of solving that so he wouldn't have to leave them.

Or big monster girl lesbian orgy.
My vote for both madam. (y):p(y)

As an aside, i ask myself about the possibility of other "failed experiments" of the necromancer in the area.

Nakita was turned not so long ago (a few years at most, though i would say more probably just a few months, given her fears of decomposition & such) while Yelena has been a vampire for nearly a century. And that without counting whatever many years there are between Yelena's rising and the guy's betrayal of the Hag.

The psycho, whom we get to kill at least 3 times, could definitely be one of those too (yes, he's a dude, but one can't mix study and pleasure all the time....).

edit: just found another, should have known from the achievements. Could we get her in the big monster girl lesbian orgy too?:love:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My vote for both madam. (y):p(y)

As an aside, i ask myself about the possibility of other "failed experiments" of the necromancer in the area.

Nakita was turned not so long ago (a few years at most, though i would say more probably just a few months, given her fears of decomposition & such) while Yelena has been a vampire for nearly a century. And that without counting whatever many years there are between Yelena's rising and the guy's betrayal of the Hag.

The psycho, whom we get to kill at least 3 times, could definitely be one of those too (yes, he's a dude, but one can't mix study and pleasure all the time....).

edit: just found another, should have known from the achievements. Could we get her in the big monster girl lesbian orgy too?:love:
Daphne said something about other beings once living in the woods too. Elves, pixies etc...

Mofujohn

Aug 14, 2018
how do i open the console i keep getting the same shit play some gamebox or get some Gainz. or jump next i meet up with the zombie girl seen a hobo girl killed elvis 4 times i killed the goblin 4 but seen the cat 2 but i cant get my own characters lust up Nakita has 31 lust my own strength is 37 Courage is 21 lust 0 Speed is 16 whats going on

Zeen

Mar 22, 2018
There's definitely something missing in this build. I'm getting the same issue. 66 days passed, level 5, only gotten zombie, hobo, psycho, goblin, and cat.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Got Lust to 2... But only when meeting the Jogger in the forest. Only Met 2 time though

**Update. After you fuck the Zombi , I unlock the option to read the book to increase Lusts. I suspect This is needed to fuck the HoBo?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's definitely something missing in this build. I'm getting the same issue. 66 days passed, level 5, only gotten zombie, hobo, psycho, goblin, and cat.
Have you started a relationship with the zombie girl?

Her story leads on to Yelena which leads on to Daphne.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As an aside, it must be said - uping the ladies takes FAR more time than anything else.
I finished the game with Jack at around lvl 8, not top level but close, and they are quite far [Nakita 60; Daphne 30; Yelena 30] from maxed.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
does the level 10 and lust 100 achievements bring new scenes, or are they just for statistics?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am not sure if I should throw up or fap to it. I mean the elf is kind of hot only the witch reminds me of the creature which hunts me in my nightmare from time to time.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hobo means that jogging girl ???

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Exception error bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the reference(TV) to other game like milfy city, dating my daughter, or duke nukem... other one i don't get.
Then there's that stupid reference to vampire sparkle from twilight.
And that GOR book novel writer which i feel Norman Smith is a reference to Norman Bates.(Gor - Barbarella)
Interesting game to say the least.
P.S. Remember perverts... Even the dead have desires ... A dead lay is only a person who prefer submission... Giggity :)

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.a :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

TalkNerdyToMe

Apr 22, 2018
Loved it, progression was great, dialogue was enjoyable. My only issue was with some of the repetition. Found myself skipping after first activity until after the final action I was going to take for the day. Other than that, the scenes were wonderful! Looking forward to more.

clowth

May 20, 2017
Loved the game, finished it at lvl 9, just a couple of questions to know if it's worth it to grind til completing:

-Does the jogging girl have a scene?

-How do i progress with the instagram quest with the zombie?

-Extra escenes for lvl 10 and full lust on the girls?

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes