Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
awesome game. i do wonder how to kill the goblins because i end up death everytime i encounter one.
i think it's mostly based on strength, but at the same time every once in awhile the Golbins or Elvis would still kill me so it must be a bit of RNG under the hood.

Reactions: Paapi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is best thing to do in necromans house ??? Help
Don't listen to his lies, bang the stitchy chick.

May want to check the books when looking what to destroy. Might see a title that looks out of place.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Not an exception error but an image not found
When you read the Gor book you get an achievement but ...
image 'achievement unlocked sex slaver' not found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another image not found...
I think someone already reported it... First choice(cum!), lead to a couple sex scene then it suddenly end on the main screen. Game end unexpectedly instead of returning you to your bed at home!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorge78

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Exception error bug
I like the reference(TV) to other game like milfy city, dating my daughter, or duke nukem... other one i don't get.
Then there's that stupid reference to vampire sparkle from twilight.
Well, the sparkle is probably a joke on both Twilight and a person being "sparkling" when in a good romantic mood/afterglow.

And that GOR book novel writer which i feel Norman Smith is a reference to Norman Bates.(Gor - Barbarella)
Nope. is Gor, though the titles given are completely fictional (or at least fanfiction) afaik.

i think it would have been fucking awesome if the zombie girl looked like zombie tramp...you know from the comics
While that could have been a funny referential touch, i think Janey's body type might be a little too close to Yelena's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Potoum

Noctycula

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! I have actually listened to what people said about the beginning. I did branch down Nakita's opening sequence a little so it cuts it down 50% of the time, but I'm now looking to add an update soon with the Jogger included and some tweaks for the dialoguse sequences you mentioned. Hopefully it will give a smoother ride.

Learning a lot here!
Would it be possible that the game doesn't end after the ending, so that it is still possible to visit the girls?

Just so that I don't have to use my save before the end and can make one after the end.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Think im missing something. Only person i can really interact with is the zombie chick and the hobo. otherwise im just gaming or lifting weights.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Think im missing something. Only person i can really interact with is the zombie chick and the hobo. otherwise im just gaming or lifting weights.
Once you get the zombie chick to a certain point in her story, keep visiting, going for walks, doing her grave and sexy time.

Eventually you'll get woken up in your house by Yelena the vampire chick. She'll tell you to come visit her. Just wander through the woods until it gives you the choice to go to grave or split off to visit Yelena.

Once you get her story progressed enough she'll ask you to meet Daphne the witch.

You'll also meet Morrigan the cat properly.

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Well this was a surprisingly good game with likeable characters. The zombie girl is written very well and hands down my favourite. You have yourself a new patron good sir.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Would it be possible that the game doesn't end after the ending, so that it is still possible to visit the girls?

Just so that I don't have to use my save before the end and can make one after the end.
i had the same thought, if in the endgame you could still walk the forest to level up or do the other encounters and when you return home at night instead of having the same insomnia options you could visit one of the girls in her room instead.

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
This is a great game. As others have said, it would be nice to be able to keep playing the same save after finishing the necromancer.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

I'll see what I can do.

I honestly didn't expect the reaction the game is getting, so I never expected to update it, but I think I will given the reaction as a way of thanking everyone. So, maybe I can add a bit there at the end for everyone. :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i think it's mostly based on strength, but at the same time every once in awhile the Golbins or Elvis would still kill me so it must be a bit of RNG under the hood.
Can confirm, this is mostly RPG off a 6-dice die-roll. I honestly only wanted something simple and was experimenting with different mechanics.

Reactions: Bigapee

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Can confirm, this is mostly RPG off a 6-dice die-roll. I honestly only wanted something simple and was experimenting with different mechanics.
it works for what it is, not like combat is an integral part of the game after all. just curious does the speed or courage stat factor in anywhere? my guess would be maybe speed for trying to run and courage for bluffing?

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
it works for what it is, not like combat is an integral part of the game after all. just curious does the speed or courage stat factor in anywhere? my guess would be maybe speed for trying to run and courage for bluffing?
Not as much, no. I wanted those particular encounters to up your speed or strength more for endgame determination. In my head, I figured it'd reward you by letting you jump through the ground floor window or through the upper window or the door. Just to add flavour to the end. Once I'd added them, I made the achievement more because I know some people like to max things out.

It was also for me to learn how to use stats so my next game has more development in that regard.

Combat is, like most encounters, mostly just random events. I know from some game viewpoints that's not what some would like, but I felt this game was more for "fun". To give context to that, I originally wanted this released for Halloween, so I was trying to keep it as brutally simple as I could while putting in some mechanics. This was SUPPOSED to be a gimmicky game about 1/3 the size of what it is... I just got enthusiastic...

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes