L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
My only gripe with this and its just a really small one....yelena would look better if her eyebrow color matched her hair color....not a big deal. She is gorgeous as she is...just saying. :love:
I'm shocked that you think she's not a real blonde... :p

Reactions: Noctycula

Connie W

Jan 25, 2018
I haven't seen it here yet but if anyone wants to cheat to skip the grind but not the story the console commands are:
strength=100
courage=100
speed=100
lust=100

and

z_lust=100
v_lust=100
w_lust=100

Reactions: Gabaw and Paapi

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Probably the most enjoyable thing ive played in quite a while, went in with no expectations and got blown away. Found the writing funny and emotional and the characters were really well done. 10/10 for me easy.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
good game.
Found a crash.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zombie.rpy", line 1382, in script
    if k_fucks>=2:
  File "game/zombie.rpy", line 1382, in <module>
    if k_fucks>=2:
NameError: name 'k_fucks' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if k_fucks>=2:
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if k_fucks>=2:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Feb 03 04:43:58 2020

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
good game.
Found a crash.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if k_fucks>=2:
    if k_fucks>=2:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if k_fucks>=2:
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\ShagtheHagv1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if k_fucks>=2:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Feb 03 04:43:58 2020
Thanks! :) I had someone send me a pm with this error and it will be fixed in the next day or two, I swear.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
she doesn't count. only zombie, vampire and witch are considered "NPC" for stat purposes.
Okay... then L8ERALgames , is the max lust check and == or a >=?

I ended up with Zombie lust at 101 because taking care of her grave upped it by 1 even though it was at 100.

And... apparently that bypassed the max NPC check and an error in Zombie.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
L8ERALgames

Searched rpys and you're checking <= 100 before you increment in both Zombie and Witch. Vampire has the correct <=99

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Great game with lots of bugs and WAY too much grinding. Make sure you save before sex scenes if you want to relive them later because there isn't a gallery and some aren't repeatable.

Bugs I encountered: Sometimes during encounters with enemies multiple results would play no matter what I click on, so if I click run I might see the full scene for run and the full scene for fight. When in the Necromancer's house none of my death's took away my last life. I reached level 10 but never got the achievement for it.

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for the game. You can read all 'my wishes' in my review. I think the game is excellent, but I'm sure you can do even better in the future projects.

Johnyblaze93

Feb 12, 2019
At what point should you be able to shag Nikita? I've got her at 48 lust, i'm lvl 7... feels like i'm stuck in the game and the grind is killing me more than Nikita...

Edit: i restarted playing, now i managed to get the game completed. Not sure what i did wrong or what went wrong, but i got it. Thanks for the suggestions!

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
At what point should you be able to shag Nikita? I've got her at 48 lust, i'm lvl 7... feels like i'm stuck in the game and the grind is killing me more than Nikita...
Have you been exploring the woods with her?

When exploring the woods have you sat and talked with her at the end?

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
Awesome game man! Keep it up! Great imagination and great writing!
My two cents (if they are really worth that much) for your next game is to just do your thing!
This game is really that good!

PS: what´s you day job really? o_O

hyde8

Aug 23, 2017
I didn't expect the writing to be this good and cute. The writing is surprisingly charming

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I am loving the renders, the game has a charm to it and it is great at building at atmosphere, that said I am not sure if it is just crazy grindy or I am doing things wrong because I am hours in and have only met Nikita and never had a sex scene even with her and just have been grinding the same scenes again and again even when I try new things.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
This really is an amazing game, arguably the best one I've played in over a year. I was writing a long review for it but, unfortunately, I clicked somewhere off of the review panel and the internet ate it, so whatever. Great game, amazingly beautiful graphics (heck, even the hobo was hot!), and most appreciated of all, some really engaging, wonderful characters. The writing and the characters are the true strength of this game. I liked each and every one of the girls. They were all unique both in personality and looks, each had their own circumstances and way of interacting with the MC, and each was lovable even before their curses were ended. Heck, I even wound up liking Jack, even though his first impression was that of a cowardly goof.

The only detriments to the game that I found was the oft mentioned grind and the general lack of knowing what to do and when. Supposedly there's a FAQ and Walkthrough around, I'm assuming on the Patreon site, but I haven't seen it. Minor gripes but it would have been nice to know what the minimum stats would have been to continue the story so I didn't grind unnecessarily. I'm spoiled, sue me.

As for things that could have been improved or expanded upon, there are a few things I could mention. I'm really glad to hear that some content involving the amazingly hot jogger is being added. It was disappointing that Jack didn't even get to find out her name. Another poster mentioned maybe adding more Agatha the Hobowhore content. Maybe she could move her tent nearer to the manor house!

Other than that, I was actually hoping for a more comprehensive epilogue for everyone. Spoilers for people who haven't played yet. It was nice to see that they were all getting along and settling into a more modern way of living but there wasn't actually much said. Daphne said she'd be able to help Yelena and Nakita with their curses but really nothing is mentioned about it. It's obvious they can now live together but did she do anything else to help them, maybe halt Nakita's decomposition or do something to make Yelena's blood thirst a bit more bearable? Was there anything she could do for Zerlinda besides make her not compelled to kill Jack? Also, there was a glaring lack of Morrigan in the epilogue. And, yes as another poster said, some other group sex scenes would have been incredibly hot. After all that build up, who wouldn't want to have seen a Jack x Nakita x Yelena love fest? Overall, I just could have used a bit more about where everyone was at in the aftermath of killing the Necromancer. How'd Daphne feel about her Dad being dead? Did the elves and other creatures in the forest recover, e.g. the goblins?

All in all, great game. Great story, wonderful, lovable characters, hot models, and satisfying harem ending. Really great job, L8ERAL. Hope the next one about the wacky psychiatrist has as good a story and likable characters as this one did.

Oh, and to answer one of the questions Jack asked himself... Yes, the Mandalorian is just a Star Wars retelling of Lone Wolf and Cub. There's also an episode in there that's basically a rip of-... I mean, homage to Seven Samurai. ;)

Noctycula

Jun 2, 2018
I'll see what I can do.

I honestly didn't expect the reaction the game is getting, so I never expected to update it, but I think I will given the reaction as a way of thanking everyone. So, maybe I can add a bit there at the end for everyone. :)
Thank you. I took one of your Patreon Tiers and when the update is out i guess i'll spend you some coffee too.

Noctycula

Jun 2, 2018
Great game with lots of bugs and WAY too much grinding. Make sure you save before sex scenes if you want to relive them later because there isn't a gallery and some aren't repeatable.

Bugs I encountered: Sometimes during encounters with enemies multiple results would play no matter what I click on, so if I click run I might see the full scene for run and the full scene for fight. When in the Necromancer's house none of my death's took away my last life. I reached level 10 but never got the achievement for it.
You can see all images in the game files. Not as good as a gallery but better than nothing.

ShagtheHagv1a-pc\game\images

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes