efft

Dec 23, 2019
Great Fun. Of the wall, irreverant and filthy. I look forward to more from this developer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was there anything she could do for Zerlinda besides make her not compelled to kill Jack?
She wasn't compelled to kill him.

They fuck and she says "I could still kill you" he says "but you won't" and she says "no" and sits down.

She only gets pissed off if you try to fight her or run, she's horny.

BadMotivator

May 28, 2017
Not even a little!

I thought of this game as being a learning project. Also, given there's no animations in this one, I thought it wouldn't do as well. I figured it'd get lost in the ocean. I've been very flattered and inspired. Especially by those who joined the Patreon for me. That's showing some trust levels I didn't expect.

I seriously didn't expect it. But, as a creator, man it's made my ego feel good. I can't tell you what a horrible time I have at my day job and this makes it feel better.
I don't mind the lack of animations. I think it's a combination of my love for the old school VNs and just being tired with the really crappy animations in most of the newer releases.

The only thing I 'd like is a little more autonomy rather than everything being RNG, but it isn't a deal breaker. I am really enjoying the game.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
L8ERALgames

Searched rpys and you're checking <= 100 before you increment in both Zombie and Witch. Vampire has the correct <=99
Thanks for that. I thought I got them all, so I'll check where those are at. I started with <=100, then thought it didn't make sense and brought it to <=99. It meant a bit of combing and must have missed some. Will update with the patch.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Okay... then L8ERALgames , is the max lust check and == or a >=?

I ended up with Zombie lust at 101 because taking care of her grave upped it by 1 even though it was at 100.

And... apparently that bypassed the max NPC check and an error in Zombie.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had an error where the stat was granted when <=100. I'll fix this and add a fix so that the daily hub which grants that achievement will do so. That way no need to do any kind of manual entries or anything on your end.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Great game with lots of bugs and WAY too much grinding. Make sure you save before sex scenes if you want to relive them later because there isn't a gallery and some aren't repeatable.

Bugs I encountered: Sometimes during encounters with enemies multiple results would play no matter what I click on, so if I click run I might see the full scene for run and the full scene for fight. When in the Necromancer's house none of my death's took away my last life. I reached level 10 but never got the achievement for it.
Thanks for that!

I found the issue with the goblin fight scene (had missed a jump at the end of one), so I'll have that fixed in the update today/tomorrow.

The levelling issue I apologise for and seems I had a <100 instead of <99 on a few stat checks prior to allocating the stat reward. This also will be fixed.

For the lives not being lost: wow. How was I so generous? This will be fixed with a vicious chuckle.

The sex scenes: I thought of having a gallery (I wanted to learn how to do a gallery), but didn't implement because the scenes are mostly random. You can essentially see the same scene over and over, but it should change slightly each time due to the random nature. I understand what you mean, but I unfortunately didn't create a "first time" scene as such. It's possible I could rip out the first time code and do something with it. I'll put that on a longterm feature addition and implement if I can.

Otherwise, I'll keep that as a note for my future games. :)

Grinding: I tried my best to minimize (I personally hate grinding). Once I'd done the game and done the playthrough, I was wondering if I'd made a few points a little too repetitive, but hoped the random nature of the dialogue etc would make up for that. Having said that, I may make a few tweaks to give some shortcuts to lessen that feel. I'm not sure how much I want to change in this game given it's mostly complete and may take some of the grinding feedback into my next game instead.

Thanks heaps for your input, I do find it helpful.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
v1.b (new install never been played) crashes when selecting options in the forest (basically just a few minutes into the game) or going to sleep.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I will straight up say it, without hyperbole. This might be the best ren'py game i've played. From characters to plot, despite not having animations, it's still dope as fuck. Dialog is great, and this is rare. I actually liked MC. And + this zombie girls..I love it.

Reactions: fiddlesticks

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm getting an error message at the end of every night :( please help. Also is there a walk through available?
Hi guys, apologies, but I've fixed this with the new Hotfix up now. Please download the v1b Hotfix again.

ProTip: When you update an updated fix with a new fix after you spotted the old fix wasn't quite fixed so you fix it, always "Save All" before copying everything into a dir to make the patch with.

Tested it on mine, and seems okay. Please update if you still have issues.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes