DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I have a Question L8ERALgames, i installed the Hotfixv1b togather with the music mod yesterday. After that and a sleep, my Lust increased from 34 to 100 (lvled from 3 to 7). Hobo, Jogger, Goblin and Killer Event vanished completely after this. Was this a bug, or intentional?

On a side note, does max out Lust from the Girls actually trigger some event at some Point (End or before somewhere)? I'm not a Fan of Grind for just the sake of a Trophy.

PS: I maxed out Nakita and Yelena. Daphne is... grindy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I get nothing but errors, everytime I go to the woods, seems like 'p_lust' is not defined.. here is an example

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/hub.rpy", line 99, in script
    if p_lust>1:
  File "game/hub.rpy", line 99, in <module>
    if p_lust>1:
NameError: name 'p_lust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/hub.rpy", line 99, in script
    if p_lust>1:
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\ShagtheHagv1b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/hub.rpy", line 99, in <module>
    if p_lust>1:
NameError: name 'p_lust' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Feb 07 21:53:32 2020

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I get nothing but errors, everytime I go to the woods, seems like 'p_lust' is not defined.. here is an example
Is that using the hotfix release? The only issue I still found in the Windows download of it was that

if lust>1:

Needed to be changed to

if lust>100:

or your lust jumps immediately to 100. All the p_lust references I could find are fixed in that version.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is that using the hotfix release? The only issue I still found in the Windows download of it was that

if lust>1:

Needed to be changed to

if lust>100:

or your lust jumps immediately to 100. All the p_lust references I could find are fixed in that version.
As Cirdon pointed out, I added a temporary "fix" for some issues which checks your stats and assigns the lusts achievement. It isn't perfect and I had uploaded a version with incorrect coding. Twice. Thrice?

The 1D fixes this, but for those still on 100, you got a bonus leap.

When I finish working on unlocking the ending and adding scenes for the jogger, it should all be good. I apologise for the zaniness, though. I have stupid fingers.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
On a side note, does max out Lust from the Girls actually trigger some event at some Point (End or before somewhere)? I'm not a Fan of Grind for just the sake of a Trophy.

PS: I maxed out Nakita and Yelena. Daphne is... grindy.
Max doesn't trigger any event. I was testing how to add achievements and using skillpoints and lives. Stats do affect the final scene in terms of how you get into the house, but I didn't max those out so the amount required is fairly low. Ultimately I tried to make this a lot less grindy than I thought some games are. I didn't want it to feel too grindy.

I'm learning a lot from the feedback, though, so my next game should feel much less so. In fact, I don't think I have any way to grind the next game. It's mostly a story. In all honesty, I added some of the "grindy" features to Shag the Hag simply because a lot of games on here do seem to have a repetition of events to level stats, and people seem to expect that. I worried if I'd released Shag the Hag without that feature people might think it was too "easy". In future, that won't be the case, I promise.

answering more specifically:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Max doesn't trigger any event. I was testing how to add achievements and using skillpoints and lives. Stats do affect the final scene in terms of how you get into the house, but I didn't max those out so the amount required is fairly low. Ultimately I tried to make this a lot less grindy than I thought some games are. I didn't want it to feel too grindy.

I'm learning a lot from the feedback, though, so my next game should feel much less so. In fact, I don't think I have any way to grind the next game. It's mostly a story. In all honesty, I added some of the "grindy" features to Shag the Hag simply because a lot of games on here do seem to have a repetition of events to level stats, and people seem to expect that. I worried if I'd released Shag the Hag without that feature people might think it was too "easy". In future, that won't be the case, I promise.

answering more specifically:
Thanks for the fast reply, to be honest the only Stats that was not maxed out are Courage (49) and Daphne (41). I totally have no Problem with Grind if it have a good Reward (like special Ending). But grind for Trophies don't motivate me, thats why i asked this.

I really really love this Game, i totally will play the next one as well. And you know what, you get a new Patron.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply, to be honest the only Stats that was not maxed out are Courage (49) and Daphne (41). I totally have no Problem with Grind if it have a good Reward (like special Ending). But grind for Trophies don't motivate me, thats why i asked this.

I really really love this Game, i totally will play the next one as well. And you know what, you get a new Patron.
I appreciate everything! :D

I'm with you on the grind thing. I admit to being a stealth-archer in skyrim and always cheating to max my smithing/enchanting too because i just cbf grinding. I'm more a story/action person. :)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Exactlly how i play Skyrim as well.
Some other Thing. I can't find your Discord Link in Patreon, can you point out where it is?

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No disco yet gg
L8eralGames -
point out
I got stuck in grind after the hobo ... for some weeks .. nothing new.

I didn't want it to feel too grindy.
grind for Trophies don't motivate me,
I'm with you on the grind thing
Also after the zombie ... again nothing new 4 weeks and weeks on end of gibberish with her...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Shag the Hag?!?

What the Hell.

Do I get a check up afterwards for a list of shots.:oops: :eek: :sick:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my mod for the new game version 1.d.
Details and all download links in the Mod section.

Patch only for my mod (update from 1.0 to 1.d):

MidgetForehead

Jun 6, 2018
so i got a horny dude, and a horny zombie, and im waiting, im waiting for it... and still waiting... and waiting. Pacing is real slow my dude... at day 50 and saw a boob.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Shag the Hag-v1.d
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Shag the Hag-v1.d
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
OP has been updated​

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes