Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
User Fix, utilize at your own risk, contains edited version of 4 script files, fixes only tested on windows version.

zombie.rpy
vampire.rpy
witch.rpy
final.rpy

Fixes p_lust issues. (I don't know if it's the *right* fix, but I just changed it to lust because that's how player lust is referred to every time you get additional lust)
Fixes npc lust getting over 100 (won't fix anything if you're already past 100, will prevent going over 100 if current lust is less than)
Fixes k_fucks issue
Fixes Z_fucks issue

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
User Fix, utilize at your own risk, contains edited version of 4 script files, fixes only tested on windows version.

zombie.rpy
vampire.rpy
witch.rpy
final.rpy

Fixes p_lust issues. (I don't know if it's the *right* fix, but I just changed it to lust because that's how player lust is referred to every time you get additional lust)
Fixes npc lust getting over 100 (won't fix anything if you're already past 100, will prevent going over 100 if current lust is less than)
Fixes k_fucks issue
Fixes Z_fucks issue
Hi Cirdon,

The newest hotfix version of 1b fixes those. ;) Someone had pointed out an issue, but I've just re-upped and shouldn't have those anymore.

I do appreciate your work, though!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The newest hotfix version of 1b fixes those. ;) Someone had pointed out an issue, but I've just re-upped and shouldn't have those anymore.
Shucks, here I go and try and take some pressure off you so you can work in peace and you're already several steps ahead.

I am glad you've got a hotfix out there to take care of it. You likely fixed other things I didn't want to touch, so yay!

Reactions: L8ERALgames
Nov 11, 2018
Absolutely fantastic game with great renders and original story. The only drawback is the grind, but it's okay and doable. I hope the dev has more original stories to tell. I'm really looking forward to the next project. Will be following this.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Umm... you might want to grab my fixes and do a compare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've still got references to p_lust, and yet player lust is just lust everywhere you're increment it.
Thanks for this, the new link has definitely fixed that.

I'll own the derp on the >1 thing, though and plead skinny fingers. Yes, that's a thing. Weak typing?

:D

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
There's a known issue regarding getting achievements infinitum. Mostly due to a failsafe I've put in which isn't checking against the achievement gain itself. I'll fix that in the next major update as it's a bit fiddly.

I'm working on unlocking the hubs for endgame (and adding in the jogger scenes), so forgive me if that's an irritant for now. I will fix it.

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Umm...it seems like the patch file has been removed from Mega?

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available." is all I get when I clicked the link provided in Patreon. Halp por favor?

EDIT: Nvm it seems the patch file link on THIS website works fine lol. You may want to fix the link to said patch on your Patreon good sir. Many thanks for your work on the fix though. Cheerio.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Umm...it seems like the patch file has been removed from Mega?

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available." is all I get when I clicked the link provided in Patreon. Halp por favor?

EDIT: Nvm it seems the patch file link on THIS website works fine lol. You may want to fix the link to said patch on your Patreon good sir. Many thanks for your work on the fix though. Cheerio.
Hi Kiotaku!

Sorry about the confusion. I had to do a quick re-fix on the patch so was in the process of updating the Patreon Link, too. My apologies, and it has been updated.

I get a bit confused when I'm panicking from one to the other and will do better in future.

PierreMETAL32

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a walkthough somewhere or somebody could help me ? Either my save has an issue or I'm doing something wrong. Daphne tells me to speak to the other girls first, but I can't say anything different thant giving my blood with Yelena or BJ, fuck, down the path or cleaning the grave with Nakita. Seems like I can't progress anymore
EDIT : NVM, just found out I can tell jokes to Yelena my bad :)
EDIT 2: seems like the achievement Necromanced doesnt want to validate itself too, even though I already F her

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
this is cool! i thought about adding music, but was having a difficult time finding anything free i could use which wasn't troublesome to download.
Thanks. If you want, you can of course use my files directly for your planned update. Legally speaking - I don't know much about this, but at least (most) of the songs are "Royality Free". The few files for the audio effects were recorded and modified by me from a site that sells audio files, so I dont know about that...

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes