Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can I only get to Frankenhooker by getting to the Necromancer, and if so, how does that affect get max lust from all NPCs?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nakita is rather adorable...love the humor with her. The vampire is gorgeous :love:
I still working on progressing but I can say that I'm not disappointed so far.....one other thing...gimme that Jogger:p

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Can I only get to Frankenhooker by getting to the Necromancer, and if so, how does that affect get max lust from all NPCs?
she doesn't count. only zombie, vampire and witch are considered "NPC" for stat purposes.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Reaction to title: boner death
Reaction to naked picture of the hag: eternal boner death
Reaction to the other girls: boner revived!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'll see what I can do.

I honestly didn't expect the reaction the game is getting, so I never expected to update it, but I think I will given the reaction as a way of thanking everyone. So, maybe I can add a bit there at the end for everyone. :)
Please do, that would be amazing. Also can you share the requirements for the mine scene with Yelena?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just finished this and was quite pleased...would love to see this expanded some:love:
Can be tedious at times but this was easy to play with no need for cheats or a walkthrough.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Apologies if someone already noted but in game/zombie.rpy on line 1056 the variable is called Z_lust when it should be z_lust. I downloaded the mega version. @L8ERALgames

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'll see what I can do.

I honestly didn't expect the reaction the game is getting, so I never expected to update it, but I think I will given the reaction as a way of thanking everyone. So, maybe I can add a bit there at the end for everyone. :)
First of all, great game. I'm in the making of an audio add-on. But so far I'm only at the beginning of the game (~ first BJ by Nakita).

I have a question now: If you say you'll add a little bit at the end, does that mean the whole game code will be reworked - then it would be better for me to wait. Or it's mainly added - then I could go on.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I had a good time with this game.

Thank you very much for making it. I won't delete it and will play again.

As i will say something about the game and i don't want to spoil, SPOIL alert, don't read it if you didn't end the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what? You can add a lot of thing. Your game is top and you end it well. So now is the time to polish and make it bigger.

It's hard to find a good idea, orignal and interesting. So don't make ananother game yet, this game got a lot of possibility like some other monstergirl, or a lost nun?

So go dude gooooooooo!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
First of all, great game. I'm in the making of an audio add-on. But so far I'm only at the beginning of the game (~ first BJ by Nakita).

I have a question now: If you say you'll add a little bit at the end, does that mean the whole game code will be reworked - then it would be better for me to wait. Or it's mainly added - then I could go on.
I don't think I'll rework the code. I'll most likely add to it, adding a couple of shortcuts around, and then add to the end (remove the hard "return" end and add a new hub which will allow for continued play. I'll also add a little to the jogger scenes (should be fairly simple, and I have an idea for those...). I certainly won't change the story or anything like that and anticipate small code changes. I'll work hard so it can work within current saves.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't think I'll rework the code. I'll most likely add to it, adding a couple of shortcuts around, and then add to the end (remove the hard "return" end and add a new hub which will allow for continued play. I'll also add a little to the jogger scenes (should be fairly simple, and I have an idea for those...). I certainly won't change the story or anything like that and anticipate small code changes. I'll work hard so it can work within current saves.
Thanks for the info, so I'll probably continue and transfer my audio modifications into your update.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So, truthfully, did you see this getting as popular as it has been?
Not even a little!

I thought of this game as being a learning project. Also, given there's no animations in this one, I thought it wouldn't do as well. I figured it'd get lost in the ocean. I've been very flattered and inspired. Especially by those who joined the Patreon for me. That's showing some trust levels I didn't expect.

I seriously didn't expect it. But, as a creator, man it's made my ego feel good. I can't tell you what a horrible time I have at my day job and this makes it feel better.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My only gripe with this and its just a really small one....yelena would look better if her eyebrow color matched her hair color....not a big deal. She is gorgeous as she is...just saying. :love:

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes