2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
There are two projects, "Beasts in the Sun" and "Erokin," with version 0.1, and they are very intriguing despite having very little content. However, they appear to be genuine demo versions, which makes it interesting to follow their progress. But this one was released too early, and most people who install it will likely ignore it. I hope the developer will update it frequently enough to keep it in the spotlight.
Hmm..Maybe 0.2.0 means 0.2.0 Prototype or Test Build or Tech Demo or Pre-Alpha.:) It's a game with words and numbers.

Yeah.know them. I've played them both and I admit they are interesting..."promising". But it's also a different league. Well.. every project is different. Every dev has a different style. Some devs makes the game more commercial, some make it more for fun. Somewhere are full squad of developers / somewhere are... only one-man army,skilled / amateur, full time / partial-weekend job etc. I always take this into account.
We'll see what comes in the next update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShagternateReality-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nickthewolf

Jul 9, 2017
in a game where one of the screenshots is a girl getting shot in the face im surprised necro isnt in the game

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
God speed Dev, it's a simple yet effective game style that I think shows promise. Definitely watching this one closely

Reactions: DocRipper

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
wait...wasn't this listed as abandon at some point?
Hello. It was a bit more then 3 months since the last update, more then i usually do, but it wasn't listed as abandonded. I think the game needs to be more then 18 months without update to be abandoned but correct me if i'm wrong.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hello. It was a bit more then 3 months since the last update, more then i usually do, but it wasn't listed as abandonded. I think the game needs to be more then 18 months without update to be abandoned but correct me if i'm wrong.
I'm glad you're still developing this game.
What happened with the sudden change from Patreon to SS? Was Vaporeon too much for the censors?:LOL:

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
I'm glad you're still developing this game.
What happened with the sudden change from Patreon to SS? Was Vaporeon too much for the censors?:LOL:
Patreon asks for photo(s) of yourself and ID Card / Driver License from adult creators or they make the payment unavailable. I don't want to send them. So i stopped billing on end of november, gave the rewards for the subs for that month and moved to SS.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Patreon asks for photo(s) of yourself and ID Card / Driver License from adult creators or they make the payment unavailable. I don't want to send them. So i stopped billing on end of november, gave the rewards for the subs for that month and moved to SS.
I kinda hate ss but I feel ya. SS has a weird processor that doesn't accept some cards and they don't do stripe nor paypal. Kinda sucks. I haven't tried a prepaid on there yet to see if it'll take it either.

Reactions: DocRipper

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Ahhh.. i remember this game before, but... idk. My potato cant run this game very well... xDD

Jackyson99

Nov 30, 2017
Bit of criticism, the enemies felt better when you were only fighting melee opponents. Them having guns makes the game far more of a slog when bullets are few and you need to grind to get the few you do have, making enemies drop things like health kits and bullets could help, or just making the melee one shot anything you hit. Trying to hit the enemy with the sword just feels bad and leaves you with significantly less health than if you die over and over to get enough bullets to plow through the checkpoints.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Bit of criticism, the enemies felt better when you were only fighting melee opponents. Them having guns makes the game far more of a slog when bullets are few and you need to grind to get the few you do have, making enemies drop things like health kits and bullets could help, or just making the melee one shot anything you hit. Trying to hit the enemy with the sword just feels bad and leaves you with significantly less health than if you die over and over to get enough bullets to plow through the checkpoints.
Enemies with ranged attacks are a good idea, and adult content more involved in the context of the game is also a good thing rather than just randomly scattered scenes.
But I agree that the game is pretty unbalanced at this point. Its necessary to give the player a better chance. More ammo, introduce more firepower. Adjust walking/running speed (for better dodging). Maybe slow down enemy projectiles. And in general, at the beginning of the game, give preference to enemies with melee attacks over ranged and keep the feeling of slow-paced survival action horror before it degenerates into Serious Sam or rather Painkiller.:D

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
here the full save for v0.2.2 or v0.22 whatever.......

took a while for grinding all the camps....
Snap6.jpg
well now you just can change values using the .reg file instead of the cheat engine method i used.....
hp cannot go higer than 100 btw..... so you die pretty quicly without cheat engine freeze hp hack lol

just double click then click yes.....
or just check the code below.....

salut

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2021
this needs a ton of combat changes
your super slow, perhaps add an upgrade mechanic atleast
the sword feels slow and useless, maybe im just bad but its pretty hard to hit and dodge and although secondary swing does more damage i die super fast if im surrounded and guns melt fast at close range espeicaly if there are two ranges fighters
enemies at the early parts need to be weaker and in smaller groups whiledeeper in they are fine in bigger groups and being harder given i can get better weapons, diffrent bladed weapons for diffrent damage and attack speeds,like axes swords knives etc
diffrent guns or bows, possibly being able to try and pick off girls from a distance, special weapons like grenades, perhaps special attacks id
def need health armor and speed and stamina upgrades reallly bad

Reactions: monkisuma
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote