Mar 18, 2022
Honestly, I'm still waiting for the futa girl to actually cum or have a cumshot from her own dick. I'm not sure if she has, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks hero!

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Here act4 bonus scene 7
Mega
Man, that was fucking weak...But at least its here, Cheers. Guess its a "bonus act" for a reason, this looked like a recap of Shait's older works.

Honestly, I'm still waiting for the futa girl to actually cum or have a cumshot from her own dick. I'm not sure if she has, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks hero!
I think she had some back in the older vids. The one where she wanks herself off comes to mind, just dont ask me which one that was, boring as fuck. And more recently iirc was when she got screwed by the newer dragon lassie, the pink'ish one tho it had a cliffhanger'ish ending whre they, idk, drown themselves off camera? lmao

But yeah, things that usually involved the futa dragon girl is such a weaksauce. You mentioning her, and looking at the video thumb got me excited for a bit. Maybe we finally get to see her getting milked for once (i think she's suppoded to be replaced by the pink'ish dragon lass), but no. Goddammit, milking was such a big thing for Shait in his/her earlier days i thought for sure we'll get one for the futa at some point, i'd be pretty happy with just one at least, but nooo...More fuck ugly looking things at the straps please, instead of the good looking one in plain view? Why all the clones and shit?

Rant. Sorry. But still, tho

mintedcoffe

Aug 19, 2019
Weak, basically a fan-made pmv. But the dickspin "Thanks for watching" made me lol.

Man, that was fucking weak...But at least its here, Cheers. Guess its a "bonus act" for a reason, this looked like a recap of Shait's older works.

I think she had some back in the older vids. The one where she wanks herself off comes to mind, just dont ask me which one that was, boring as fuck. And more recently iirc was when she got screwed by the newer dragon lassie, the pink'ish one tho it had a cliffhanger'ish ending whre they, idk, drown themselves off camera? lmao

But yeah, things that usually involved the futa dragon girl is such a weaksauce. You mentioning her, and looking at the video thumb got me excited for a bit. Maybe we finally get to see her getting milked for once (i think she's suppoded to be replaced by the pink'ish dragon lass), but no. Goddammit, milking was such a big thing for Shait in his/her earlier days i thought for sure we'll get one for the futa at some point, i'd be pretty happy with just one at least, but nooo...More fuck ugly looking things at the straps please, instead of the good looking one in plain view? Why all the clones and shit?

Rant. Sorry. But still, tho
It's hard to make sense of the storyline, but i think the futa dragon is now a armless sex slave in chastity so Shait better be planning some milking in the future. Maybe he just got rid of her in the story, but this video gave-me hope we will see futa blue dragon lady again.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes