Ren'Py Shakai Seikatsu [v0.9.0] [Pervert World]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Hello everyone, after a long time I can bring you the minigame of the cafeteria, yes it has cost me to do it, I thought it would be easier for me, but it was totally the opposite,
I hope you enjoy it and like it, I will be looking at the comments to see the ideas and bug reports you have, see you in the next version 0.6.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos, después de mucho tiempo puedo traerles el minijuego de la cafetería, sí que me ha costado hacerlo, pensé que me resultaría más fácil, pero fue totalmente lo contrario,
espero lo disfruten y sea de su agrado, estaré mirando los comentarios viendo las ideas y reportes de bugs que tengan, nos vemos en la próxima versión 0.6.0

Links:
Android:
Windows:
Linux:
Mac:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ya know paywalled content has always had the exact opposite effect on my as devs wish it did... always makes me want to get the fuck away from the game

Reactions: Abagofbabies
Oct 10, 2019
ya know paywalled content has always had the exact opposite effect on my as devs wish it did... always makes me want to get the fuck away from the game
I am pretty sure that is a fairly common sentiment around here, you definitely are not the first person I have seen complain about it, my personal opinion on the matter is a bit complicated, in short it depends on the content I guess, there are many more important things in a game to me, but honestly I feel like it can effectively be considered like a tag for a fetish, some tags are deal breakers for some people, like this may be for you, the approach is the same

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Thats the machine translation, spanish is worse than russian with pronouns and translators can only identify a difference if there is a difference in the source language.
Not that hard really He=El She=Ella is not that hard source im spanish

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
i have error of missing image or something when i pass the tutorial of coffee serving and it cant be avoided even if i click "Ignore"

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Probably because it have lots of buggs like:
1- When trying to serve customers the game crashes unless its changed to Spanish language before hand.
2- After every work time, the date with the teacher starts and sudennly you timetravel to Tuesday.
3- When working, every two weeks the 4 tables get with one less available. The table is there but nothing happens when you place the bell on it and atm i cant serve customers cus the tables are there but not working.
4- The phone works only in the locker rooms left from the pool and nowhere else.
5- When i use PC to check the quests for characters the quest page turns to FB page which is unusable so far.
6- The comand buttons are too spread like for example you can go out only from your bedroom and nowhere else, you can use phone only in lockers room, the quests are available only on pc while FB works only on phone(for calls), you cant skip school or at least i cant do it.
7- When i open "Map" and ckick on schoool nothing happens before the other location images load.
8- When im in mids of dialogue and click somewhere randomly on the left side of screen, the game rolls back to previous few interactions before hand.
Those are all bugs and things i experience while playing the game. I hope that you will fix them and in the future test a "release" for bugs before releasing it. Good Luck with development!

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Had a Crash at the Cooking Minigame. Ignored around 30 Pages and gave up. U can have Action at Night with Harus Mom before the Makeover and after the Makeover there is no new Option, its still the same and just one Option. I guess Harus Story isnt complete, there is no new Tip.
Pls add a Sleep Function in Harus House, u have to nuke youself out with Harus mom and after that u have no Actions left for the whole nxt Day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Perverted world

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Probably because it have lots of buggs like:
1- When trying to serve customers the game crashes unless its changed to Spanish language before hand.
2- After every work time, the date with the teacher starts and sudennly you timetravel to Tuesday.
3- When working, every two weeks the 4 tables get with one less available. The table is there but nothing happens when you place the bell on it and atm i cant serve customers cus the tables are there but not working.
4- The phone works only in the locker rooms left from the pool and nowhere else.
5- When i use PC to check the quests for characters the quest page turns to FB page which is unusable so far.
6- The comand buttons are too spread like for example you can go out only from your bedroom and nowhere else, you can use phone only in lockers room, the quests are available only on pc while FB works only on phone(for calls), you cant skip school or at least i cant do it.
7- When i open "Map" and ckick on schoool nothing happens before the other location images load.
8- When im in mids of dialogue and click somewhere randomly on the left side of screen, the game rolls back to previous few interactions before hand.
Those are all bugs and things i experience while playing the game. I hope that you will fix them and in the future test a "release" for bugs before releasing it. Good Luck with development!
Thank you very much for making me see the bugs in the game, I'm glad you show interest in the game and want to improve it.

Obviously, the game has a lot of bugs, as I usually don't have this kind of feedback and for me it's hard to find all the bugs that are in the game.

It's like developing blindly because you have no way of knowing if there are bugs.

I personally test the game and play it constantly to find bugs, but you know how it is, there are a lot of bugs that go unnoticed.

I really value this kind of comments because they let me know where I have to improve and correct seriously thank you very much <3

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Thank you very much for making me see the bugs in the game, I'm glad you show interest in the game and want to improve it.

Obviously, the game has a lot of bugs, as I usually don't have this kind of feedback and for me it's hard to find all the bugs that are in the game.

It's like developing blindly because you have no way of knowing if there are bugs.

I personally test the game and play it constantly to find bugs, but you know how it is, there are a lot of bugs that go unnoticed.

I really value this kind of comments because they let me know where I have to improve and correct seriously thank you very much <3
Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Perverted world

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a WT with points instead of having the player choose anything and then scroll back because it was a negative choice. Also, What are the passwords? I clicked a box on the shelf above the computer and it asks for a password.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
-Shakai Seikatsu 0.7.0-

What changes?

• Two succubi have been added to Halloween event
  • A new mini-game has been added to the Halloween event.
  • High school has been recreated for the Halloween event.
  • Added 8 new H videos in the Halloween event, fully animated by me.
  • Added new system for cell phone
  • Now Joseline can send nude photos to you
  • Some game icons are being improved
  • The first update of the Christmas event has been added.
  • Added 7 new H videos for Christmas event
  • Improved button animation
  • Characters are now available for chatting with them on cell phones
  • Halloween event has been deactivated (You can activate it whenever you want in the cheat menu)
  • Improvements have been implemented in the Android version
Fixed bugs:
  • Fixed a bug in the cafeteria that made it impossible to interact with the tables after playing the game.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the cell phone to appear in the lockers.
  • Fixed a bug that caused you to be able to open the mobile and the map in the cheat menu.
  • Fixed a bug in the Android version that caused the cell phone to appear on the map
  • Fixed a bug in the Android version that caused the mobile to overlap in several events
Hello everyone, I know I've taken a long time to release the update, but I want everything to be well done, and look quality, although there is always room for improvement and I do that constantly, thank you all so much for this amazing year that I never thought I could have,
I have no words to describe how excited I am with all this, seriously thank you so much I thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
Have a Merry Christmas full of peace and love and satisfaction, see you next year which will have many new features and a new release?
Links:
Android:
Windows:
Linux:
Mac:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote