1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Shakai Seikatsu [v0.7.0] [Pervert World]

Original Size: ~1.4GB
Compressed Size: ~400MB

Win/Linux/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric78
Jan 24, 2021

What changes?

• 622 new images have been added.
  • Two new locations have been added to the school (Bathrooms, Alley).
  • A new event has been added in the alley.
  • A new item has been added to the store.
  • Many new sounds have been added.
  • New music has been added.
  • Eleven new videos have been added (all fully animated by me).
  • The prologue has been completely remastered.
  • Three events with Akane have been remastered.
  • Two events with Kioko have been remastered.
  • Many improvements have been implemented for the computer.
  • The gallery has been completely changed (now everyone can access it, but you'll have to unlock it; those with the code can unlock it immediately).
  • The map system has been completely changed (now you can access the map from anywhere).
  • The interface has been improved.
  • The mini-game in the gym has been remastered.
  • I've removed the program to view character statistics on the computer (I removed it because it seemed unnecessary, as it was available on the mobile).
  • A new system has been added to track progress with characters.
  • The cheat menu has been improved with many new options.
  • Many errors have been fixed.

Hello, everyone, a bit late, but I can finally release a stable version. I wanted to make sure it had no errors. I've changed many things for smoother navigation within the game and gameplay. There's still a lot to do and improve, but I'm very excited about what I'm achieving, all thanks to your support. The next update will also come with many changes, remasterings, and new events.

News in the new game: I've changed the model of the two main characters and also the succubi. Since this new game is with a different engine, I'm just learning how to use it and how to improve some things in the graphics department. It will take me some time to get used to this, but I'm very energetic to keep learning—that's what matters. The story is on the right track, my partner is making a great effort, but there are still some things to discuss, such as: (I'm thinking that the game should have multiple endings depending on how you play and the decisions you make). Well, I think I have nothing else to say. Reading your comments about how you liked the new update of Shakai Seikatsu and your ideas for the new game, I'm open to all kinds of ideas. I say goodbye; see you in the next update. Thank you very much for everything <3."

Protephimeaus

Sep 12, 2016
I went for a playthrough. Comparing with the previous reports it has improved somehow, but still buggy. I experienced a few scenes jumps, a few crashes in the cafetaria mini game, and I was locked out of Joseline storyline.

From what I read, on day 15 you're supposed to have a clubs events, but instead for me it triggered the replacement teacher event. WIthout the club event there is no Joseline story line. Or it is in day 14, but for me day 14 was a Sunday. No idea.

Last edited:

xkattax

Jun 10, 2020
Why does everyone want to make a sandbox where you need to balance all these traits? Not only is your sandbox empty, but I have to repeat a bunch of empty interactions until a variable says "Okay NOW you can see a hand holding scene between the MC and this love interest that has no personality beyond liking the MC."
Don't forget that you can do it only on Tuesday at 16:00.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shakai Seikatsu [v0.9.0] [Pervert World]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -